• China

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • France

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O I love this game. Played with US, UK and Germany and managed to conquer the whole world effectively. It is also fun playing as some other none major powers such as Spain, Brazil etc...

On the website there are also lots of very fun scenarios which have been developed by players using the (fairly easy to use) editor.

OK I'm gonna do a little story. Once upon a time, a kid got bored, he wants to play making history, what nation should he play?
I've recently been playing Making HIstory a bunch. See the map thread for two maps of mine from Making History games.

Personally, I'm a fan of Japan. In the game I just started, I annexed Mongolia (Territorial Transfer oddly enough), which prompted a Second Russo-Japanese War, in which I was allied to China. I got a private peace settlement from the USSR which made them officially fascist, gave me control of Amur, Sikhote and another province which name I forget right now. I restored an independent Mongolia and am waiting for the Chinese to get the living crap kicked out of them in their war with the USSR, then I will invade...

Question, what does a nuke do on the map? Does it reduce a city to 1 Pre-Industrial or what?

Sweeeet.

Any more screenshots besides the ones on the site?

Here's one from my cache...

Japan vs Vietnam in Canada.jpg

Also, if you want more screens, click the ASB WWII link in my signature, and I've got a few screenshots there.

Because all of the states in the US seem equally represented as provinces, I'd love to play an independent california. When is the end-date of the game?

Yes it is possible. The editor that comes with came makes it fairly easy, but you still have to do a little bit of xml editing to complete the editor's job. Modding is fairly easy though.

Man, I still have yet to try some of the mods out there, especially your CSA one. I'm now thinking of reinstalling MH just to DL and play them.

I cant find the files that you put the information in.

Well, you download the scenario off of the Making History site, extract the folder, to where you have the folder named with a long string of numbers and letters. Open that folder and copy and paste the acutal scenario folder to Modern Europe\system\scenarios (within your making history directory.) Also, most scenarios have instruction READMEs within their folder to provide instructions. If the scenario has extra flags, you put the flag folders here \Modern Europe\system\UI\art\2D\countries