Into the Cincoverse - The Cinco de Mayo EU Thread and Wikibox Repository

Thanks! Meant to be a bit of a blend of the Giants/Jets dynamic with the, shall we saw, Chelsea/West Ham (or Real/Atletico) dynamic overlayed on top of it
If you squint you can see Cubs/White Sox here too. Cubs fans being the rich, white North Shore types and Sox fans being the working-class South Side Irish or Black/Hispanic. Obviously, there's tons of exceptions and reality is far far far more nuanced, but who ever lets reality get in the way of a narrative?

the Asian Spring protests of 2012
This easter egg has had me thinking about East and Southeastern Asia for the past few days. Considering the lack of a pacific theatre of WW2 ITTL, will we perhaps see a slightly more authoritarian Japan with lèse-majesté laws like those of OTL Thailand?

This easter egg has had me thinking about East and Southeastern Asia for the past few days. Considering the lack of a pacific theatre of WW2 ITTL, will we perhaps see a slightly more authoritarian Japan with lèse-majesté laws like those of OTL Thailand?
Probably more than slightly. I think Thailand is a good comparison.
One does not insult the Tenno.
Nope.
We haven’t heard from Hawaii in a long while
I’ve got a Hawaii update for 1920 in docket, but I can do something in this EU thread for it too

Maybe Alaska too, I sometimes forget that Alaska is part of Cincoverse America ( I assume it's like TL 191)
Refresh me it’s been a minute since read (half of) TL191
And something about Germany if possible,that‘d be great.
I’ve got a rough idea of what I could do, there’s some moving parts I still want to figure out there.

Same goes for Europe writ large. There’s a reason so many of my posts are about Canada lol
And maybe some tv shows from the Cincoverse.
Perhaps something like “The Sopranos but in Sequoyah” or my sitcom suggestion that I learned from @traveller76 that is a lot like some Indian sitcom, that the Ottoman state definitely did not heavily supported as a good example of cohabitation between different ethnic groups in the Empire.
Ah yes I’d forgotten this one in particular