As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Oldnavy i have been askign about what is happing with six kings and giving you suggest on on and off for a while hoping to get a responce but I never do. If you want to stop bring the topic up please tell me. I hope you don't ind that I am positng suggestions again below. I hope to hear about a new park built by Six Kings it been a while seen they built or bought a park. Potnal places in america include Haiwa (on the site of the otl hoopli master planeed community. I would call it Kahuna Garden Kunaha city or Kuahan place) and montona or wyomign. (I feel that there enought people in those states who would want a park closer then eltich gardens. Perhps s. If six kign build a park in montan woying do you think they would make it a multigate flagship or would that be excise. I feel that Six king parnets Columbai and henson could support a resort on the multi gate universal and disney resorts in oralnd. If the Six kings goes the multigate route one gate should be called Six Flags over the Rockies with area for Montana Wyoming(One theme to a logging town the other to Indain village) Idaho (Themed to a farm)Colorado (Themed to a mining town or ski resort) the Untied States (Themed to Dc naitonal mall) and Canada or Alberta. Another gate could be called Kings Mountain, Kings City King's Fair King Garden Kings realm or Kings Territory. The king park would sections themed to medieval eurpore feudal japan or china , the middle east and mayve dc heroes and Columbia pictures or henson proties. Ideas for a thrid include a colmubia/dc gate called Columbia gardesn (This is a reffene to the defnut colbia gardesn park in bute) and henson hanbara nickoldoen gate called henson world . Pontla forgina markets for six kings to build in include singopre (on the otl site of Univeral singapore. ) Dubia Cuba ( I feel that Six Kings Bally and Warner are mostly liley to build in cuba because Disney Universla pamrount have or are planing flagship partks in florida and cuba or atleast western cuba is kinda of clsoe to folroda ) Warsaw Poland Balia indoensLisbon prougal Cario Eygpt somewhere in india tiwasan chiana or saudia ariba

Six Kings at the moment is focused on maintaining the parks they already own.

For instance, each Six Flags Hurricane Harbor location will likely be getting a FlowRider surf simulator based on the new Gidget series.
Planet-Hollywood-min-scaled.jpg

Six Kings at the moment is focused on maintaining the parks they already own.

For instance, each Six Flags Hurricane Harbor location will likely be getting a FlowRider surf simulator based on the new Gidget series.
Planet-Hollywood-min-scaled.jpg
I still hope they will try to expand and be more succgeul then six flags was otl. Thus I hope you change your mind about six king Six flags did attmept intenral expansions in china nigeria dubia vitenam and saudia arbia. The nigeria vitena and dubia projects were computley cnaclled the china project sold to a chinesse but they are still working on the suadi park. I still think that six kings is best bet for cuba because they don't own a flagship level park in florida

Last edited:
@Trevor807

What do you like best about TTL so far?

The John K. and Butch Hartman twists are interesting, and Tiffany Disney is someone I'd sympathize with in real life.

I'd have Allen Bestwick call NASCAR races in some fashion (maybe CBS and later ESPN, potentially succeeding Bob Jenkins). For IndyCar, perhaps Leigh Diffey or Kevin Lee would work. So long as lead announcers for both sports aren't named Bill Weber, Vince Welch, or Jamie Little (all of whom were a lot better as pit reporters), I'm fine.

Just gave this a TV Tropes page:

Also, we'll need a character sheet.

You should link the page to this thread on the TVTropes page:

Also here’s another trope for the page:

In Spite Of A Nail: Despite the massive changes in the Hollywood studios, from Disney getting big early on to DC Comics being paired with CBS and Columbia Pictures, many of the same movies made in our world still exist and have little differences to them.

Thanks for starting that up.

The character page is live! Any other tropers that may lurk here are welcome to make additions.

I'd also think there are enough moments for Tear Jerker, Heartwarming and Nightmare Fuel pages. Especially the latter, given the Kricfalusis, Scheimer, Bundy and Weinstein.

Also, is there an image for Bridgette I could add to the character page?

Last edited:
I'd also think there are enough moments for Tear Jerker, Heartwarming and Nightmare Fuel pages. Especially the latter, given the Kricfalusis, Scheimer, Bundy and Weinstein.

Also, is there an image for Bridgette I could add to the character page?
We also need an image for Ray Spum as well.

Just a quick correction on the TV Tropes page.

Rachel created Steven Universe in the old canon.

ITTL, I have SU lined up for 2013 as a co-production between Disney and Legendary with Rebecca Sugar as the creator.

Just a quick correction on the TV Tropes page.

Rachel created Steven Universe in the old canon.

ITTL, I have SU lined up for 2013 as a co-production between Disney and Legendary with Rebecca Sugar as the creator.
You know, if Steven Universe is a Disney cartoon ITTL, I think I might like to see Star vs. The Forces of Evil as a Nickelodeon cartoon. IOTL Nefcy actually pitched the cartoon to Nickelodeon first.

Kim Jong Nam became sumpere leader of north korea that his younger brother kim jong um and maybe sister kim yo jong
may ateempt a coup something in 2012 or. So the coup fail misserbly or succesed. If the coup is succesful it should only be a tempry victory because Kim Jong nam escpae North Korea alive during and he manges to convie america to invade north korea. China Perfered north korea under nam to kim il jong and there are afriad that un will diffuclt like his fahter so china accutlly helps america over kim jong um> I also belive that Boris Nemtos Russia would be part of the coletion. I feel that Kim jong Um and Kim yo jong would also find a uprising of the north korean peopel because during his time in power kim jong nam acutly endeared himself to the people with his reforms. Does you think that kim jong would get a western the,epeakr to build in north korea. I peronslly think he would try but fail and try to make his own disney rip with seciotns themed to modern pyoand , and idelized korean rural village a classic midwya the norht korea of the future korean folkdlorenorth korea carttons like squrial and hedgehog and the clever racon dog . Pontiual names include Peeople Playland or People Plesure Paraidise

Disneyland's 55th Anniversary (7/17/2010) Part One
4813536056_c573a2a995_b.jpg

Disneyland's 55th Anniversary Special
Aired on the night of July 17, 2010 as a special edition of the anthology series on Fox

Hosted by the stars of Glee
Jane Lynch
Mike O'Malley
Chris Colfer
Dianna Agron
Kevin McHale
Amber Riley

What's new at Disneyland Park?
Tomorrowland

- In response to overwhelmingly negative criticism, Horizon Spaceport's name is changed back to Tomorrowland, repurposed with a space-fantasy theme while keeping the Tomorrowland 2055 design that didn't get built IOTL.
- With Stitch's Great Escape taking over at the Magic Kingdom in Orlando, the Alien Encounter (based on The X-Files ITTL) finds a new home in Anaheim.
- Star Tours is undergoing refurbishment into Star Tours: The Adventures Continue with new planets, etc.
- Autopia will revert to its shorter track layout from 1955 to make way for the expansion of Fantasyland.

World-Holiday-Land.jpg

New Orleans Square
The lameduck World Holiday Land (above) is being rethemed as an expansion of New Orleans Square. Disney has been tight-lipped on what rides could be part of the expansion. Jim Hill Media speculates that it could be a Bayou-themed dark ride based on The Princess and the Frog. Likely a condensed version of OTL's Tiana's Bayou Adventure. Others say that WED Imagineering has asked Blanche Boudreaux to be a consultant. Others point to Del St. Pierre writing new background music for the land. Users on Marvel fan messageboards have their fingers crossed for a Gambit-themed attraction.​

Disneyland's 55th Anniversary (7/17/2010) Part Two
What's New at Disneyland Park?
Part 2

Discovery Bay

A condensed version of the Submarine Voyage, based on 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea [1], will open at Discovery Bay to make up for the original Submarine Voyage and Motorboat Cruise at Tomorrowland being phased out to make way for Fantasyland expansion.

[1] As part of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit returning to Disney, Walt Sr. co-produced 20,000 Leagues in 1954 with Walter Lantz, Richard Fleischer and George Pal.

At the moment, the only real E-Ticket at Discovery Bay is the Island at the Top of the World. The 1974 film of the same title inspired the blimp used in the logo for Hyperion Pictures' logo.

Discovery Bay is on the Northwest corner of Disneyland Park where Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge sits nowadays IOTL.

Mickey's Toontown
Mickey's Runaway Railway should come much sooner ITTL if Paul Rudish's take on the Fab Five proves successful in the near future.

Fantasyland
Early talk of retheming the Matterhorn with a Snow Queen overlay quieted down after a few years because of a potential mismatch with the storyline of the existing ride. Instead, we'll see a whole new ride which is basically the Frozen Ever After ride that replaced the Maelstrom at Epcot IOTL.

Ariel's Undersea Adventure should fit somewhere here.

Adventureland and Frontierland
No changes to either of these lands as of 2010 ITTL.

What's New at the Epic Kingdom?
Across the esplanade from Disneyland Park is the Epic Kingdom, which opened in 2001 on the site of the OTL California Adventure.
These new lands and attractions were added last year.
AJAX Crimenet
(Carmen Sandiego franchise)
Pixel Pier (Atari, TRON and Kingdom Hearts franchises)
Little Tokyo (Urusei Yatsura, Naruto, Inuyasha, Tenchi Muyo, Ranma 1/2)
Pico Boulevard (Die Hard or Speed stunt show)

Notes: The OTL Avenger Campus is known ITTL as Excelsior Square with attractions based on Marvel, TMNT and Gargoyles.

In the coming years, if Big Hero Six proves successful, San Fransokyo Square could help bridge Pixel Pier and Little Tokyo.

And in case you're wondering....Yes, in Orlando, there is an Urusei Yatsura ride at the Japanese pavilion at Epcot. Since 1988.​

Since Blanche quit Columbia-TriStar on bad terms, who takes over as showrunner on MLP, and who takes on the role of Apple Bloom?

If it is okay to backtrack a bit, were there any special events on May 12th? Since Disney is never one to turn down a celebration, I am wondering if they did anything for the 65th anniversary of The Railway Series, the books Thomas and Friends is based on.

Another question: with Jerry West becoming NBA commissioner ITTL, I wonder if the logo changes? He's the player whose silhouette is used in the NBA logo, and stated IOTL that he would rather have someone else be the silhouette, nominating Kareem Abdul-Jabaar, Michael Jordan, and LeBron James to replace him.