As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Excerpt from Mad Money with Jim Cramer
Aired on CNBC on July 19, 2010

35799941-SS_MM_5th_first.jpg

Jim Cramer
Stock prices for both Nike and CBS Discovery (NYSE: CBS) shot through the roof last Friday when it was announced that Columbia-Tristar and Nike (NYSE: NKE) are gearing up for a swimwear tie-in for the upcoming Ashley Tisdale reboot of Gidget. Now, I know some of you have hard time picturing the late Sandra Dee sporting the "swoosh" on a swimsuit. Okay, I'll give you that. But hear me out. CBS Discovery feels that by agreeing to this tie-in, this is their key to secure Oaxis's future while resurrecting a relic from the past.​

Jim Cramer
Stock prices for both Nike and CBS Discovery (NYSE: CBS) shot through the roof last Friday when it was announced that Columbia-Tristar and Nike (NYSE: NKE) are gearing up for a swimwear tie-in for the upcoming Ashley Tisdale reboot of Gidget. Now, I know some of you have hard time picturing the late Sandra Dee sporting the "swoosh" on a swimsuit. Okay, I'll give you that. But hear me out. CBS Discovery feels that by agreeing to this tie-in, this is their key to secure Oaxis's future while resurrecting a relic from the past.​
And it's one that will work! Especially once y'all hear of my plans for the network.

Also, I could see Young Justice airing on Oaxis.

With nemosto taking over russia will there be a russain dissnyland or other western theme park in russia or would such a park be more likely built in poland the cezch republic of ukirne(I feel that chezch repulic is the most likely for disney becaue they have best gay rights record in the former soivet bloc). Note I feel that boris neotmos wouldn't become preisdent untill the 2012 russian eleciton. Also ptian w prime minster of russia for diemtie meldvle in 2011 otl because the ontiosn didn't alow 3 consiutive terms.

Dear Tiffany,
The Arizona Diamondbacks seem to be trending towards another playoff run. What happens if the D-Backs and Cards have a scheduling conflict in October?

Brandon George
Tempe, AZ

Tiffany Disney
The best person to ask would be Mike North, who supervises the NFL's scheduling.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mike North
Thanks, Tiff.

If we run into a situation where we approach October and the Diamondbacks qualify for the MLB Postseason, we have two options for the Cardinals.

First, the Cards have a handshake agreement with Arizona State University to borrow Sun Devil Stadium for a Monday or Tuesday night if the D-Backs end up having a home playoff game on the same Sunday that we've scheduled months in advance for the Cards to be at home. Or, we can coordinate with Larry Lucchino at MLB ahead of time to see if we can have the Cards play at the Circle K Dome on the Thursday night before or the Tuesday after the D-Backs have their Sunday playoff game.​

Dear Tiffany
I am mainly asking this out of curiosity but have you ever heard of an up and coming filmmaker named James Bobin at all and would you ever want to work with him?
Deakin Causer

Jim Cramer
My only complaint, it wasn't in all caps.

I know that cuban will be getting a theme park bu what about the rest of the caribean. I like the idea of parmont turner building a pincel in the domican because of there predsor gulf and western history of building resort in punta del cuna. I also like disney buiding a park in portoric after huricane maire. I feel that disney would would see rebuilding purto rico as a new larger scale verison of the progess city invitie. Aslo how abouut universal buidling in jamaic or trindaia and bally warner or six kings in the bahamas

I know that cuban will be getting a theme park bu what about the rest of the caribean. I like the idea of parmont turner building a pincel in the domican because of there predsor gulf and western history of building resort in punta del cuna. I also like disney buiding a park in portoric after huricane maire. I feel that disney would would see rebuilding purto rico as a new larger scale verison of the progess city invitie. Aslo how abouut universal buidling in jamaic or trindaia and bally warner or six kings in the bahamas

The issue with some islands in the Caribbean and some mainland parts of Latin America is that a theme park resort would only draw wealthy tourists while many locals live below the poverty line, including those who identify as being part of historically marginalized groups.

Statement from Sally Field

"When I did my Gidget TV series in 1965, we had maybe a comic book and a board game based on that. I wish the very best for Ashley Tisdale on her version set to launch in September. Nike's partnership for the new Gidget proves how much the world has changed since I played the character almost a half century ago."

Lost Media Found!
Dedicated to @Otakuninja2006 @stratonapba @WB18 @farmerted555 and @TheMatthew25

1996 NFL Season

The New Orleans Saints visited the Seattle Seahawks at the Kingdome on Sunday Night Football.

The Saints led early at halftime. In the 2nd half, the Seahawks completely turned the game around as Seattle's Pro Bowl nose tackle of the era Cortez Kennedy sacked then-Saints QB Jim Everett for a Sunday Night Football record 8 times. On the other side of the ball, Seattle's star running back at the time Chris Warren shredded the Saints' defense on the ground. When the game was over, Jim Mora, Sr. had this to say:

By the way, the reason this falls under Lost Media Found was that the stars of D3: The Mighty Ducks were at the game to help promote the movie which opened in theatres the Friday after.

And yes, Saints superfan Gus St. Pierre was there too.

The issue with some islands in the Caribbean and some mainland parts of Latin America is that a theme park resort would only draw wealthy tourists while many locals live below the poverty line, including those who identify as being part of historically marginalized groups.
You are stil planing to have atleast one american company build a park in cuba. My top choice is six kings because the only confrimed internatinal parks they have are canda wonderland and mexico wonderland. They also haven't built a park in a while. I won't have have disney build in cuba buy maybe they decide to buyout the rundown cuban goverment world of fansty park in sanigoa cuba. But If disney builds in cariban I would prefer them to build in purtoe rico after huricane marie. Disney help rebuild detorit and pittsburgh through there progress city intive so I see them leading a coaliton to rebuild purtorico

Ok. What did you think of my Saturday Morning schedule @OldNavy1988?

Fox
I see you've moved Kingdom Hearts: The Series to cable. Smart move. That means the Disney Channel will now have a third ratings draw to complement Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Rockin' Rhonda. I guess adding Rhonda as a playable character in a video game like Guitar Hero or Rock Band might help her series compete with Gidget if the latter proves successful.

ABC
For Symbionic Titan I'm still not sure if I want that series to still be a kids series, or move it to XYZ for an adult crowd. I see that Hannah Montana has moved to Nick. Either that, or I guess Miley can't wait to transition to twerking?

CBS
I feel like either Open Season: Call of Nature or Beyblade: Metal Fusion might get replaced midseason by a simulcast of Gidget if either one underperforms.

NBC
I see Crash and Spyro share a series together. Nice!

UPN
I see Ultraman Max, Doraemon and Shin Chan are the first MGM SatAm dubs? And Dennis and Gnasher as another BBC import, right?

SBC
I see New Line Cinema is now a Johnny-come-lately in the live action tween game. Between Aaron Stone, Zeke and Luther or Pair of Kings, I see the weakest of that bunch replaced midseason by reruns of What's with Andy? for the 10th anniversary of the latter. Still, it'll be interesting to see how each series competes with Hanna Montana, or Rockin' Rhonda or Gidget.

Ion
I see TimeWarner and Bally partnering up for Ion. Right now, there's a lot of pressure from investors of each company to learn from the mistakes of MyTV.

Fox
I see you've moved Kingdom Hearts: The Series to cable. Smart move. That means the Disney Channel will now have a third ratings draw to complement Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Rockin' Rhonda.
Yes. Also, how is Rockin' Rhonda doing?
I guess adding Rhonda as a playable character in a video game like Guitar Hero or Rock Band might help her series compete with Gidget if the latter proves successful.
Or.....we could make a Rockin' Rhonda game similar to those games that could form the basis for a potential gaming franchise. Also, does Epic Mickey still exist?
ABC
For Symbionic Titan I'm still not sure if I want that series to still be a kids series, or move it to XYZ for an adult crowd.
Just move it to XYZ at this rate.
I see that Hannah Montana has moved to Nick. Either that, or I guess Miley can't wait to transition to twerking?
Let's just say both.....as well as to make room for the new cartoons and to keep Nick's ratings up.
CBS
I feel like either Open Season: Call of Nature or Beyblade: Metal Fusion might get replaced midseason by a simulcast of Gidget if either one underperforms.
I think Gidget should stay cable-exclusive, but I could see the Gidget premiere also air on CBS. Perhaps we move Open Season: Call of Nature to Oaxis, scoot the action shows up and air Gidget at 12.

Damnit I forgot to put on The Justirisers.........Perhaps that could be a Oaxis exclusive now?
NBC
I see Crash and Spyro share a series together. Nice!

UPN
I see Ultraman Max, Doraemon and Shin Chan are the first MGM SatAm dubs? And Dennis and Gnasher as another BBC import, right?
Yep.
SBC
I see New Line Cinema is now a Johnny-come-lately in the live action tween game. Between Aaron Stone, Zeke and Luther or Pair of Kings, I see the weakest of that bunch replaced midseason by reruns of What's with Andy? for the 10th anniversary of the latter. Still, it'll be interesting to see how each series competes with Hanna Montana, or Rockin' Rhonda or Gidget.
Well.....these actually would have premiered last year on Odyseey, but is just now making the jump to SBC to help fill some holes. Also, how is Odyssey doing?
Ion
I see TimeWarner and Bally partnering up for Ion. Right now, there's a lot of pressure from investors of each company to learn from the mistakes of MyTV.
Right. I'll make next season's SatAM lineup better.

Oldnavy i have been askign about what is happing with six kings and giving you suggest on on and off for a while hoping to get a responce but I never do. If you want to stop bring the topic up please tell me. I hope you don't ind that I am positng suggestions again below. I hope to hear about a new park built by Six Kings it been a while seen they built or bought a park. Potnal places in america include Haiwa (on the site of the otl hoopli master planeed community. I would call it Kahuna Garden Kunaha city or Kuahan place) and montona or wyomign. (I feel that there enought people in those states who would want a park closer then eltich gardens. Perhps s. If six kign build a park in montan woying do you think they would make it a multigate flagship or would that be excise. I feel that Six king parnets Columbai and henson could support a resort on the multi gate universal and disney resorts in oralnd. If the Six kings goes the multigate route one gate should be called Six Flags over the Rockies with area for Montana Wyoming(One theme to a logging town the other to Indain village) Idaho (Themed to a farm)Colorado (Themed to a mining town or ski resort) the Untied States (Themed to Dc naitonal mall) and Canada or Alberta. Another gate could be called Kings Mountain, Kings City King's Fair King Garden Kings realm or Kings Territory. The king park would sections themed to medieval eurpore feudal japan or china , the middle east and mayve dc heroes and Columbia pictures or henson proties. Ideas for a thrid include a colmubia/dc gate called Columbia gardesn (This is a reffene to the defnut colbia gardesn park in bute) and henson hanbara nickoldoen gate called henson world . Pontla forgina markets for six kings to build in include singopre (on the otl site of Univeral singapore. ) Dubia Cuba ( I feel that Six Kings Bally and Warner are mostly liley to build in cuba because Disney Universla pamrount have or are planing flagship partks in florida and cuba or atleast western cuba is kinda of clsoe to folroda ) Warsaw Poland Balia indoensLisbon prougal Cario Eygpt somewhere in india tiwasan chiana or saudia ariba

I recently discovered this TL and got all caught up. Honestly, I'd love for someone to make a TV Tropes page for this. It would be very expansive; add a character sheet while we're at it. So I got some questions:

Who would be the announcers for NASCAR and IndyCar events?

What happens to shows that get screwed over by Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network IOTL? (Harvey Beaks, Welcome to the Wayne, It's Pony!, Glitch Techs, Mao Mao, O.K. K.O., and more)

ever heard of the 2013 drama the ameircans. It delt with a 2 russain spies and there son living in subra dc during the 80's. I like the idea of it being retooled in a sitcom set in the late 50 or ealy 60s. I like the idea spes real names being comardes but they amaeized it as conrades.. I also like the idea of conards having a ultra converste commine hating neiborodhor who ironuclly has everbody in town of being comminses expect the comrads

I recently discovered this TL and got all caught up. Honestly, I'd love for someone to make a TV Tropes page for this. It would be very expansive; add a character sheet while we're at it. So I got some questions:

Who would be the announcers for NASCAR and IndyCar events?

What happens to shows that get screwed over by Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network IOTL? (Harvey Beaks, Welcome to the Wayne, It's Pony!, Glitch Techs, Mao Mao, O.K. K.O., and more)

Not sure about IndyCar, but Mike Joy does the lap-by-lap for Fox's coverage of the NASCAR Sprint Cup series.