What if "CalBear" Never Existed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulas_1984

Banned
Ban
Most of you probably have met with the annoying moderator called "CalBear", the writer of the "Anglo/American - Nazi War", because he probably locked your discussion with a bullshit excuse. But what if he never existed? How would it effect this site and the alternate history genre in general?

Firsly, alternate history genre would be bigger, becuase it would have a larger amount of enjoyers not demotivated by moderators like CalBear.

Secondly, you may think the "Anglo/American - Nazi War" timeline would never existed, but you would be wrong, because any of the not demotivated members could've write another "Mass death in an after WW2 war where the Nazis were victorious" scenario.

And thirdly, I wouldn't have write this because I wouldn't be annoyed.

Most of you probably have met with the annoying moderator called "CalBear", the writer of the "Anglo/American - Nazi War", because he probably locked your discussion with a bullshit excuse. But what if he never existed? How would it effect this site and the alternate history genre in general?

Firsly, alternate history genre would be bigger, becuase it would have a larger amount of enjoyers not demotivated by moderators like CalBear.

Secondly, you may think the "Anglo/American - Nazi War" timeline would never existed, but you would be wrong, because any of the not demotivated members could've write another "Mass death in an after WW2 war where the Nazis were victorious" scenario.

And thirdly, I wouldn't have write this because I wouldn't be annoyed.
As someone who was given a kick for being naughty and disrespectful I can say that Calbear like the other mods will only kick or ban if their is a sufficently good reason. I would guess you did something against the rules and are now using a sockpuppet and will thus get to meet another mod again.

Dude, it's not worth it completely
This thread aren't helpful at all
We could have complains
But not this way
You just put your account at stake
And your problems is still there
NOTHING will changed
What's in it for you and all the people on this forum?
For your own good I suggest you delete this

Last edited:
I wouldn't get warned :teary: 🥺:'(

But seriously bro, you are putting your account into danger of being banned by this
don't do this, don't get banned for this. It ain't worth

I looked at this thread thinking it would be a good natured joke type topic…. And was going yo add “we would see more threads that are “Pro Alaska Class”. But this topic is apparently not meant as a joke topic.
That being said i expect this topic to get locked or deleted and someone to get kicked or more likely based as the point of this topic is very simply to directly insult a user (ignore that they are a moderator)
And NO user deserves to have a post that directly insults them and calls them out by name on the topic header.

That being said I want to take this time and say personally I think the mods and admins on this forum do a great job. I have done their job in the past on other forums and BBS’s and it is a lot of work with no particular up side. And as they say about judges “at least half the folks that come in front of them will leave unhappy”. But with mods this is worse as mods are basically judge jury and executioner all in one. So pretty much 100% of those that come to their attention will be unhappy.

But in my many decades on the Web and on dial up BBS’s before that I have never seen a user trying to commit online account suicide in such a blatant way.
I am frankly curious as to what the OP was thinking (assuming they were thinking at all). And hopefully the OP can reply fast enough that the topic isn’t locked yet and tell us just what in the h@# they were trying to accomplish with this idiot post.

I would also like to apologize to CalBear and all the other mods, admins, and owner on behalf oh all of us (sane) users/members here. We want you to know that we appreciate your efforts and hard work to give us this great and fun forum and to kerp it running, on topic (more or less) and civil. So please do not let the wack-a-doodles get you down. The vast majority of us on this forum trully do appreciate your hard work.
So please keep up the good job you have all been doing.

I looked at this thread thinking it would be a good natured joke type topic…. And was going yo add “we would see more threads that are “Pro Alaska Class”. But this topic is apparently not meant as a joke topic.
That being said i expect this topic to get locked or deleted and someone to get kicked or more likely based as the point of this topic is very simply to directly insult a user (ignore that they are a moderator)
And NO user deserves to have a post that directly insults them and calls them out by name on the topic header.

That being said I want to take this time and say personally I think the mods and admins on this forum do a great job. I have done their job in the past on other forums and BBS’s and it is a lot of work with no particular up side. And as they say about judges “at least half the folks that come in front of them will leave unhappy”. But with mods this is worse as mods are basically judge jury and executioner all in one. So pretty much 100% of those that come to their attention will be unhappy.

But in my many decades on the Web and on dial up BBS’s before that I have never seen a user trying to commit online account suicide in such a blatant way.
I am frankly curious as to what the OP was thinking (assuming they were thinking at all). And hopefully the OP can reply fast enough that the topic isn’t locked yet and tell us just what in the h@# they were trying to accomplish with this idiot post.

I would also like to apologize to CalBear and all the other mods, admins, and owner on behalf oh all of us (sane) users/members here. We want you to know that we appreciate your efforts and hard work to give us this great and fun forum and to kerp it running, on topic (more or less) and civil. So please do not let the wack-a-doodles get you down. The vast majority of us on this forum trully do appreciate your hard work.
So please keep up the good job you have all been doing.

Bloody well said.

So..about that Alaska class....

I hope CalBear sees this before the thread is locked. I was just re-reading A-ANW last night (indeed, it kept me up past my bedtime), so I'd be sad in a no-CalBear timeline.

This whole thread is pointless, there wouldn't even be any change, CalBear is not the only mod on this site and some of the story writers who got banned were not wholly sent to the afterlife by CalBear's hammer.

I was expecting something very meta, asking questions about the board in a very speculative and more typical way. Instead it's just a suicide by cop mod thread.
Disappointing.

I was expecting something very meta, asking questions about the board in a very speculative and more typical way. Instead it's just a suicide by cop mod thread.
Disappointing.
Well, we got some answers in the replys. Maybe after this guy is banned I'll launch a "normal" thread with the same question.

IIRC, a few days ago some guy launched a thread in the Writing's Forum abiut his desire to kill CalBear.
WHAT??????

And OP, seriously, you posted this just 1000% out of pure emotion , totally irrational and impulsive
Before CalBear found this , just delete it please

Because this is not even a complaint
Non a problem would get settled

Carlbear just would be infuriated and provoked by you

You get banned, you can never view this website

Is this a solution that you want?

And everybody just found you ridiculous, eating popcorn, mocking at you
Waiting for your destiny

Nobody will get benefited eventually !
What's the point? Meaningless ! Worthless!
Please, think about it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.