TOP SECRET/MAJIC?

If Stanton T. Friedman book TOP SECRET/ MAJIC is true who to day would be on the top secret committee of Majestic 12 how would they replace members .

You need to read some of the stories I have writtian.
I would say that in most cases, the members of Majestic-12 would be replaced when one member died.

Also, there are 2 possibilies for who would be on the council.

1.It could evolve to the point that each of the members is someone very unknown to the common people, but much more powerful then say Condoleeza Rice.

2.If it sticks with important people in this day and age, I would suspect Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Dick Cheney, Alberto Gonzales to all be members, possibly a few others...

NapoleonXIV

Banned
You need to read some of the stories I have writtian.
I would say that in most cases, the members of Majestic-12 would be replaced when one member died.

Also, there are 2 possibilies for who would be on the council.

1.It could evolve to the point that each of the members is someone very unknown to the common people, but much more powerful then say Condoleeza Rice.

2.If it sticks with important people in this day and age, I would suspect Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Dick Cheney, Alberto Gonzales to all be members, possibly a few others...

Definitely not Bush, he'd blurt it out after the first beer at a barbecue.

It would be a bipartisan comittee. I also guess that they would be semiunknown (congressmen, senators, judges and scientists).

Wikipedia's take on the subject:

According to an article in DNA Magazine dated July 6, 2006, and series of interviews given by a Dr. Dan Burisch, (an alleged government employee of MJ-12 for 20+ years) on the Jeff Rense Radio program July 6 and July 13, 2006, the alleged current line up of MJ-12 consists of the following members:

J1: Vice Admiral John M. McConnell --- former director of the NSA, first (Jan. 2007) Director of National Intelligence (DNI), replacing previous Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) as head of U.S. intelligence community.
J2: Richard B. Cheney --- Vice President USA and former Secretary of Defense under first President Bush.
J3: Porter Goss --- former DCI (Director of Central Intelligence)
J4: Admiral Bobby Ray Inman --- Former director of the NSA and Naval intelligence, former deputy director of the CIA and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
J5: Henry Alfred Kissinger --- former National Security Advisor and Secretary of State under President Nixon.
J6: Zbigniew Brzezinski --- Former National Security Advisor under President Carter.
J7: General Richard B. Myers - Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, under second President Bush, until his recent retirement, in September 2005.
J8: Kevin Tebbit --- British Ministry of Defence.
J9: Carol Thatcher --- Daughter of the former Prime Minister of Great Britain, Margaret Thatcher. Carol Thatcher's low profile ended with her late 2005 participation in the TV show I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!
J10: Alan Greenspan --- former Chairman of the Federal Reserve.
J11: Harold Varmus --- former Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Nobel Prize winner in medicine.
J12: M. Kelly (information unknown)

In an effort to prove his authenticity, Dr. Burisch posted his government credentials on the website eaglesdisobey.net. While the above members' alliance or involvement with MJ-12 is still lacking in verifiable certification, Dr. Burisch's employment with the U.S. Government has been verified as accurate.

All of these are reasonable choices, except for Kelly (about which we know nothing) and Thatcher (almost certainly an absurdist inclusion; the entry could have been edited by a prankster). But I included them to be thorough to the entry.

*sigh* Furthermore, the only "DNA Magazine" I can find is one which bills itself as "Australia's leading Gay men's magazine." And looking at "Dr. Burisch's" website only assures me he's a nutjob.

Nevertheless, I still say the list above (sans Kelly and Thatcher) is reasonable; the men on it make sense, even if it's someone else's made-up list...

Last edited:
I still think that a bipartisan group is needed to keep things secret. It is a matter of trust. For a interesting spin, include a liberterian and a Green:D