Titulus Princeps: Bessie Blount Has A Girl

I thought it was Henri who had issues? Apparently the slit on his glans (the urethra?) was on top of it, and his penis curved in a weird angle, which prevented proper ejaculation in Catherine, until they managed to find a solution to it (how they did that I have no clue tho)
I've read both theories, so, if I wanted to cause chaos in Scotland, I *could* ...

You are such a schemer Clement, I can see why you took a career in the Church.

"were his master to emulate the late King Richard’s precedent and urge Parliament to allow him to name his own heir." - it might just work, and of course if the Emperor objects its the English's fault not the Pope's. Hope Wolsey gets something down in writing...

Last edited:
You are such a schemer Clement, I can see why you took a career in the Church.

"were his master to emulate the late King Richard’s precedent and urge Parliament to allow him to name his own heir." - it might just work, and of course if the Emperor objects its the English's fault not the Pope's. Hope Wolsey gets something down in writing...
That is the plan... As long as I can get my creative juices flowing again....

Since I am sure the question will come up one day, if anyone would like to try and make AI portraits for any of the various characters in this TL, please feel free to go for it :)