The NEW Our TimeLine Maps Thread!

Yes I have a map from 1789

attachment.php
I see a Red X. Sorry...

First of all... is that really every little state?
Secondly, I meant at it's most complicated. Maybe 1500s or 1600s.
Actually forget it. I have found one on wikipedia. It's less complicated than I imagined... I should be able to do it on my mega BAM of central Europe.
You refer to the 1648 really big beige map? That doesn't show everything, and it just gives the borders of the principalities directly subject to the Emperor, not the houses, so you can't see the political situation.

For a bit more detail, I'd suggest Hoeckmann.

And most of the actual disintegration was over by the 1400s, even though the Imperial title actually meant something then. Very few actual border changes took place in the following centuries.

Ah, thanks. I just have/am making (it'll never really be finished, as I want to do the world) a really big BAM here (Slovakia only is bigger than most maps here) and I think I can tackle the HRE.
20070418030105!Holy_Roman_Empire_1648.png

Is this not that bad?

Ah, thanks. I just have/am making (it'll never really be finished, as I want to do the world) a really big BAM here (Slovakia only is bigger than most maps here) and I think I can tackle the HRE.
Is this not that bad?
I didn't realise the SVG version had functioning political boundaries! Nice!
But it shows Fürstemburg as a duchy! It's a county!

It's a very nice map nonetheless. Could use more colours, but very nice.

I would suggest using Hoeckmann for more detail when you can check for changes 1648-1789.

VT45

Banned
Here's a new and improved map of Massachusetts municipalities. I'm going to save over it soon, so, here I'm posting it before I do.

Prince Raj.png

That is really cool. Of limited usefulness, but really, really cool.

How'd you find a basemap of that?

VT45

Banned
That is really cool. Of limited usefulness, but really, really cool.

How'd you find a basemap of that?

Googled "Massachusetts map of cities" or something along those lines. For other states, though, I'm combining county maps. I'm almost done the one for New Jersey, which is why I posted that one, as I tend to save over older images when I don't need them anymore.

Googled "Massachusetts map of cities" or something along those lines. For other states, though, I'm combining county maps. I'm almost done the one for New Jersey, which is why I posted that one, as I tend to save over older images when I don't need them anymore.
You could make a massive collage of county/municipality maps - a BAM to end all BAMs . . .

Request: Could someone please make or repost a blank BAM of Europe and Africa with 1914 international borders aswell as internal borders. Thanks :).

A slight variation in the map of the United States, for all you nitpickers out there.

There's no legal differences between the states that call themselves States and the states that call themselves Commonwealths. Same constitutional status, same undefined amount of sovereignty, same everything.

VT45

Banned
There's no legal differences between the states that call themselves States and the states that call themselves Commonwealths. Same constitutional status, same undefined amount of sovereignty, same everything.

True, but it introduces a little diversity into the map.