The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

The reason why New Granada is the most hardcore nation in the Colombian civil war has to do with the fact that their leader is the most hardcore and can give anything to guarantee his victory. This comes from the fact that he's bald and someone who lost his hair has nothing else to lose.

Ladies and gentlemen
Normal people and superb people like @SilverImperator

Someone made the 1960s germans soldiers from TNO, and THANKFULLY used the Stahlhelm M56.

4gq1es19984c1.png

Ladies and gentlemen, today TNO finally completed one of its oldest memes, the "Send him the mod".

Serge Osmena III, a phillipine politician was shown his father in power of Philippines in TNO. For the first time someone was able to show someone important the mod.

HOWEVER we still haven't be able to show the game to someone who is an actually TNO character. This might take a while still.

Here a link, courtesy of NPPfunny.

Ladies and gentlemen, today TNO finally completed one of its oldest memes, the "Send him the mod".

Serge Osmena III, a phillipine politician was shown his father in power of Philippines in TNO. For the first time someone was able to show someone important the mod.

HOWEVER we still haven't be able to show the game to someone who is an actually TNO character. This might take a while still.

Here a link, courtesy of NPPfunny.
On that note, Li Ka-shing is the only TNO character with playable content at this point who is still alive with the death of Henry Kissinger.

Nikolai Ryzhkov (one of Zhukov's potenial sucessors) is also still alive.

Sadly for now the only Brazilian TNO figure alive is Delfim Netto, the minister of economics of the dictatorship, but it is quite dangerous to show him the game. Basically the Brazilian court system sucks and if he doesn't like what he sees the Brazilian team members would be put in danger.

Unironically really excited about this change to Russia. The legitimacy and foreign diplomacy mechanic are a lot more dynamic than the current development decisions and regional foreign diplomacy trees.

Amur rework looks good too especially with that super regional tree replacement. You can just see the sheer size difference between them even though its blurred. Though the fact that "Bolotov's influence" is apart of the new mechanic makes me think that either Bolotov is a new path that results from him couping Rodzaevsky should his influence gets to high or its a failstate ala the IJA coup in Guangdong.

Well I mean considering Mikhail II seizes Japanese Zaibatsu assets and declares all debt to be Japan null and void during the siberian divorce. He really has no choice but to align with the OFN.
He shouldn't be forced to do that IMHO, he should be able to take his own foreign policy, be pro OFN, Pro CPS or non aligned

He shouldn't be forced to do that IMHO, he should be able to take his own foreign policy, be pro OFN, Pro CPS or non aligned
Fair enough though I personally don't view Mikhail II taking a pro CPS path in any circumstances as it doesn't make sense narratively. After all, the Zaibastu put a stranglehold on Chita's economy especially when Mikhailov (before he dies at super regional) and Sobchak both argue for a freer economy at points in the story. The Japanese also heavily supported Shepunov and might try to get him back into power especially as he's much more willing to let the Zaibastu exploit Russia than Mikhail is.

My personal view of Mikhail's foreign diplomacy is that he would have friendly relations with the OFN (unless Hall or Yockey are president) but wouldn't join it outright and instead try and chart a more non-alligned/independent faction.

Fair enough though I personally don't view Mikhail II taking a pro CPS path in any circumstances as it doesn't make sense narratively. After all, the Zaibastu put a stranglehold on Chita's economy especially when Mikhailov (before he dies at super regional) and Sobchak both argue for a freer economy at points in the story. The Japanese also heavily supported Shepunov and might try to get him back into power especially as he's much more willing to let the Zaibastu exploit Russia than Mikhail is.

My personal view of Mikhail's foreign diplomacy is that he would have friendly relations with the OFN (unless Hall or Yockey are president) but wouldn't join it outright and instead try and chart a more non-alligned/independent faction.
It is the best for Russia, yeah

Well I mean considering Mikhail II seizes Japanese Zaibatsu assets and declares all debt to be Japan null and void during the siberian divorce. He really has no choice but to align with the OFN.
What's wrong with aligning with the OFN as Mikhail II? It's by far the most logical move for most of the Russian warlords except the hardcore fascist types or the ones who are just Japanese puppets, and Mikhail in particular spent much of his life in an OFN-aligned nation.