The Campaign Trail Game Has Returned.

Chicxulub

Banned
Now I shall figure out which opening response is the best for Clinton.

genusmap.php

"As President, I will push for a higher minimum wage, immigration reform, economic growth, and a responsible foreign policy. We have no idea what my opponent would do." 367 EV

genusmap.php

"I will unite our country, not tear it apart. We have such an odious, unpopular, unqualified candidate from the Republican side that there really is just one choice." 383 EV

genusmap.php

"Let's all come together -- women, Hispanics, Muslims, moderates, college students, military veterans, African-Americans -- to defeat Donald Trump!" 367 EV

genusmap.php

"We've had a terrific President in Barack Obama for the last eight years. I will do everything in my power to defend his policies from attack." 408 EV

It is clear which of these responses is the best.

Chicxulub

Banned
Why is Utah listed as a swing state in this scenario? I know it's Trump, but Utah?

Trump has been consistently losing Utah to Clinton and Sanders in the polls. Also new personal best sabotage, also probably what Trump supports dream about at night.

genusmap.php

Donald Trump - 531 EV (57.8%)
Hillary Clinton - 7 EV (37.3%)
Gary Johnson - (2.5%)
Jill Stein - (2.4%)

Last edited:

Chicxulub

Banned
Keep telling yourself that :p

Has anyone figured out the best angle for a Trump run? Tack to the center or keep slinging mud?

A mixture of both I would think, I shall try both just to see.

Here's the mudslinging: https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/game/137432
Lost the popular vote by over 3 million but tied the electoral college.

And now the Centrist: https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/game/137443
I think it is clear which approach is best, though it seems that Trump is going for the first one.

Last edited:

John Farson

Banned
Having played the 2016 campaign a number of times now, it seems that the popular and electoral vote margin between Hillary and Trump has narrowed a bit in general. States like Georgia, Missouri and Indiana now go more readily to Trump even on Easy.