The Anglo/American - Nazi War - The on-going mystery

I have a strange idea. What if Israel was transport back to the middle of Hot War? And what could possibly gone right?

What year Israel it would be?

Nazis wouldn't react very well. And I am bit worried that Arab nations might join too to side of nazis.

I have a strange idea. What if Israel was transport back to the middle of Hot War? And what could possibly gone right?
What year Israel it would be?

Nazis wouldn't react very well. And I am bit worried that Arab nations might join too to side of nazis.
1948 Israel would be appalled knowing how many Jews are left in the world. Plus, if 1948 Israel was sent back to ANNW 1948, in which the Nazis are still around, it will try to build up its armed forces faster and probably seek alliance with the Anglo-Americans.

1967 Israel would be the same as above, but with a much stronger military as it now has better jets, better tanks, better small arms, and nuclear weapons. It would still seek alliance with the Anglo-American faction.

Now things get even more interesting if it was 2023 Israel sent back to the Middle of the Hot War. My guess is that the current leaders of Israel would not hesitate to launch Jericho Missiles at Nazi Germany knowing the state of Europe and Generalplan Ost.

It will still lend its modern military and defense industry support to the Anglo-American alliance. I'd imagine the U.S. would ditch the M1A1 Select Fire Rifle (OTL: M14) for stockpiles of M4s, M16s, and CAR-15s the Israelis would have. The Mossad might be deployed into Europe to facilitate rebellions among the partisans still fighting after 20-odd years. Post-war, Israel might be accepted into the Atomic Four, thereby becoming the Atomic Five. Now I wonder how will Super India react to seeing UT Israel being allowed into the Anglo-American security organization.

1948 Israel would be appalled knowing how many Jews are left in the world. Plus, if 1948 Israel was sent back to ANNW 1948, in which the Nazis are still around, it will try to build up its armed forces faster and probably seek alliance with the Anglo-Americans.

1967 Israel would be the same as above, but with a much stronger military as it now has better jets, better tanks, better small arms, and nuclear weapons. It would still seek alliance with the Anglo-American faction.

Now things get even more interesting if it was 2023 Israel sent back to the Middle of the Hot War. My guess is that the current leaders of Israel would not hesitate to launch Jericho Missiles at Nazi Germany knowing the state of Europe and Generalplan Ost.

It will still lend its modern military and defense industry support to the Anglo-American alliance. I'd imagine the U.S. would ditch the M1A1 Select Fire Rifle (OTL: M14) for stockpiles of M4s, M16s, and CAR-15s the Israelis would have. The Mossad might be deployed into Europe to facilitate rebellions among the partisans still fighting after 20-odd years. Post-war, Israel might be accepted into the Atomic Four, thereby becoming the Atomic Five. Now I wonder how will Super India react to seeing UT Israel being allowed into the Anglo-American security organization.
My only issue here is that the Israelis simply don't have enough weaponry or ammunition to replace the Anglo-Americans weaponry. My back of the envelope guess is that even in 2023, the population of Israel is less than the number of soldiers that the Allies have under arms (or close to it). I could easily imagine the Israelis becoming the tip of the spear here, but complete replacement of the allied personally carried weaponry is unlikely. My *guess* is that the only 2023 nation with *enough* weaponry to make a complete replacement is Communist China. And 2023 Communist China dropped into the Hot War has the PLA start walking west and doesn't stop until they get to Brittany

My only issue here is that the Israelis simply don't have enough weaponry or ammunition to replace the Anglo-Americans weaponry. My back of the envelope guess is that even in 2023, the population of Israel is less than the number of soldiers that the Allies have under arms (or close to it). I could easily imagine the Israelis becoming the tip of the spear here, but complete replacement of the allied personally carried weaponry is unlikely. My *guess* is that the only 2023 nation with *enough* weaponry to make a complete replacement is Communist China. And 2023 Communist China dropped into the Hot War has the PLA start walking west and doesn't stop until they get to Brittany
The best course of action is for Israel is by sending samples of their weapons to the U.S., UK, Canada, and Australia for testing and evaluation. They might even sell the licensing patents for it to be produced.

I have a thread on the Current Pol about the 2023 PRC being dropped into the 2023 AANW world.

It would also be interesting to see if the 2023 PRC is drooped right into the Warm War. The DT Anglo-American Alliance will have to make another "unholy" alliance with China to defeat Nazi Germany. After that, there would be an Anglo-American - PRC Cold War. China would automatically be the uncontested superpower as the DT nations could not catch up to UT 2023 technology.

Does the Auschwitz camp (or at least its ruins) still exist in TTL or did the fleeing Nazis destroy it as with Treblinka? Heinrich Himmler stated that what they were doing in the camps was both the most glorious chapter in the history of the Third Reich AND a chapter that can never be written.

Does the Auschwitz camp (or at least its ruins) still exist in TTL or did the fleeing Nazis destroy it as with Treblinka? Heinrich Himmler stated that what they were doing in the camps was both the most glorious chapter in the history of the Third Reich AND a chapter that can never be written.
I thought they physically destroyed most of the evidence particularly of the death camps but failed to eliminate the metric fuckton of files and documentation from processing and killing all the untermensch so the Allies still found out and was of course appalled and more pissed.

I thought they physically destroyed most of the evidence particularly of the death camps but failed to eliminate the metric fuckton of files and documentation from processing and killing all the untermensch so the Allies still found out and was of course appalled and more pissed.
It's impossible to hide that genocide on a large scale. The Nazis couldn't cover it up completely.

I doubt the Nazis would have destroyed Auschwitz: while Treblinka and the other Operation Reinhard death camps were built specifically to exterminate the Polish Jews (and were themselves obliterated once the job was done) wasn't Auschwitz camp a key node of the cluster of chemical industry that the Nazis built in Upper Silesia, to serve as a "second Ruhr" that they hoped would be out of reach of British bombers?

I recently watched this 1 hour and 18-minute long documentary about the politics of Star Wars.

As I watched it, I kind off got reminded of the Atomic Four (A4), which while is the ideal utopia model for democracy, human rights, self-determination, and global security, would eventually get corrupted just like the Galactic Empire. Or as someone pointed out, the One Earth Regime from Injustice.

wasn't Auschwitz camp a key node of the cluster of chemical industry that the Nazis built in Upper Silesia, to serve as a "second Ruhr" that they hoped would be out of reach of British bombers?

There was the Stammlager (main camp) Auschwitz I - which was a 'normal' concentration camp, though an incredibly horrible one. That one was built first. Then there was Auschwitz-Birkenau (Auschwitz II), which was the extermination camp.

Finally there was Auschwitz III Monowitz, a forced labour camp that was set up at the request of IG Farben in order to provide them with slave labour for the Buna Works industrial complex. The Buna plant produced synthetic rubber. IG Farben paid the SS a fee for the use of Jews and other inmates as slave labourers. Other German companies had subcamps close to Monowitz, such as Siemens-Schuckert and Krupp. People tend to remember Auschwitz as one big extermination camps, but it was actually a sprawling complex composed of numerous camps. All were utterly horrible in a manner I frankly struggle to express, but not all of them had extermination as their first and foremost purpose.

Unlike Auschwitz the Aktion Reinhardt camps Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor had the specific purpose of the extermination of the Jews. Hence why the majority of prisoners were murdered upon arrival. Hence why we have so few survivor testimonies. These camps were also managed by different people, namely Globocnik and the 'T4-Reinhardt-Netzwerk' (so named because these people had been involved in 'Aktion T4' and were basically loaned to him by the Chancellery of the Führer, which had run the operation). By contrast, Auschwitz was managed by the WVHA, which also ran the SS business enterprises and 'conventional' concentration camps.

Last edited:

I recently watched this 1 hour and 18-minute long documentary about the politics of Star Wars.

As I watched it, I kind off got reminded of the Atomic Four (A4), which while is the ideal utopia model for democracy, human rights, self-determination, and global security, would eventually get corrupted just like the Galactic Empire. Or as someone pointed out, the One Earth Regime from Injustice.

It would need to triumph somehow over the crazies running TTL China first though.

And just think of how in this reality, Star Wars would never exist: