The “Magnificent Age” - Catherine II TL

I feel you are biased
I cant be biased, Im the best and as such any language I speak is by default the best

No linguistic justification or xenophobic bashing needed, it only so happens that my awesomeness naturally sactifies my mother tongue

Its just how the natural order works

I cant be biased, Im the best and as such any language I speak is by default the best

No linguistic justification or xenophobic bashing needed, it only so happens that my awesomeness naturally sactifies my mother tongue

Its just how the natural order works
Pride goeth before the fall

Folks I've just got a secret message from Alexmilman confirming what I already suspected. Panin and Kaunitz will come to an agreement with the Prussians over Poland and the Sublime Porte in a meeting in a Moscow McDonalds, arranged by Ronald McDonald himself. The loose ends were tied up in the nearby Pizza Hut.
Kaunitz complained his big Mac had pickles and unfavorably compared it to Viennese pastries. Panin told him he would ask Ronald McDonald for extra fries to compensate. (Kaunitz ended up getting a McFlurry instead).
This supposed to be a secret, as in “not something freely discussed on public”. Now, after you blabbed it out, the meeting is cancelled and I’ll probably have to invite the MacWasherwomen to fix the situation. Which means that the things may turn reeeeaaaaly nasty. 🤬😜

This supposed to be a secret, as in “not something freely discussed on public”. Now, after you blabbed it out, the meeting is cancelled and I’ll probably have to invite the MacWasherwomen to fix the situation. Which means that the things may turn reeeeaaaaly nasty. 🤬😜
Oh dear. I hope I haven't started a giant bloody war.

Oh dear. I hope I haven't started a giant bloody war.
Definitely bloody but not a war, just a fast brutal annihilation
1713562425923.jpeg

An issue of the “eggplant caviar” (баклажанная икра) being exclusive food is widely open to a disputation. 😜
Sadly the prestige of the historic field has been given to mere pop historians these days! It has been going to the dogs! Surely they should interview canines before making such preposterous conclusions at least?