Surviving Central Powers vs USSR in the '40s-'50s

Let's say that the USSR accepts the initial treaty of Brest-Litovsk:
506px-map_treaty_brest-litovsk157036496835890810.jpg

Where they only have to cede the area in red. Let's also say that there's no Zimmerman Telegram, and so the US doesn't enter the war in 1917. They probably would eventually, but before they do, the millions of Germans freed from occupying a vast eastern empire break through in the west. In the peace deal, Germany loses its colonies. No land is gained or lost in the west. The German and Austro-Hungarian empires survive.
Meanwhile, the USSR broadly goes the same way as OTL, with some differences. My question is, if a war broke out between Germany and Austria-Hungary on one side and the USSR on the other, would the Central Powers do better than OTL's Axis Powers did? Would they be able to win?

My question is, if a war broke out between Germany and Austria-Hungary on one side and the USSR on the other, would the Central Powers do better than OTL's Axis Powers did? Would they be able to win?
This depends on how and why the war broke out. In this case, Imperial Germany would be stronger than Nazi Germany, but not strong enough to build an empire stretching all the way to the Urals, so if that was their war goal, they wouldn't reach it, although I don't think Imperial Germany would be crazy enough to try. If they were trying to prevent the Soviet reconquest of one of their client in Mitteleuropa, I think they'd succeed. Status quo antebellum in the west would make it less likely that Germany would be fighting a two front war, but it would still be possible geopolitically. Also there's the issue of what Austria-Hungary would look like. You can have the empire survive, depending on how the war goes, but pre-war Hungary was already unstable so there would be some kind of political dustup.

Depends why war would begin and would USSR get any support. And would there be other fronts against CPs. What would are relations of Entente and CPs? What would are relations between Germany and A-H and France and Britain? Would USA be still isolaitonist and pro-Britain? And who would be leader of USSR? Would Finland still gain independence since it would make stiuation bit more complicate? If Stalin still gains power, he wouldn't attack without war in Europe which would distract great powers.

You also have to factor in what is Japan doing in the Far East at the time. Are they involved in China? Or could they be working with some of the other Entente powers peacefully in the Far East? You also have to decide about a Anti Communist US and how much they will support anyone that goes to war with the USSR.