Next time on NDCR:

upload_2017-1-17_12-30-51.png

He killed an 8 year old when he was 15, in 1961. I don't feel a change in the election result would butterfly this away in the same year but I might be wrong

Deleted member 83898

He killed an 8 year old when he was 15, in 1961. I don't feel a change in the election result would butterfly this away in the same year but I might be wrong
That's true. I keep on forgetting that it was (likely) Bundy who was responsible for that murder; even if there is a 1956 POD, I don't think it's enough to change that.

From that Malta article

"Standards of living on the islands would be raised to parity with the rest of the UK by raising wages and increasing employment opportunities"

I can see why that was never implemented because that's not how economics works, like, at all.

From that Malta article

"Standards of living on the islands would be raised to parity with the rest of the UK by raising wages and increasing employment opportunities"

I can see why that was never implemented because that's not how economics works, like, at all.

"Increasing employment opportunities" is one way to raise standards of living, but that's easier said than done.