'Children of the Commonwealth' - tales from the British Republic

Introduction

image.jpeg

'I seek Liberty and Happiness in this land of Hope and Glory, for the fortune of the many and to myself I prey for the goodness of the Commonwealth and for all who wonder here, I thank God for protecting this great land and the wellbeing of others, of tyrants Kings and Queens I do not welcome,whose once thought of themselves as Divine Right of monarchy to be higher than the church, for the agreement of the people I chose as God intended for.' - a paragraph from the Briitsh Constitution written in 1689.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hello everyone and welcome to a soft reboot of my commonwealth timeline, why the reboot because I wasn't satisfied with where it was going and I went back to reconstruct in order, I get rid of the former induction for two reasons the first that it was unnecessary and the second again I was not satisfied with it, hope you enjoy.

Last edited: