Blue Skies in Camelot: An Alternate 60's and Beyond

National Lampoon’s Animal House - Comedy. Directed by John Landis, written by Harold Ramis, Douglas Kenney, and Chris Miller. Starring John Belushi, Peter Riegert, Tim Matheson, Donald Sutherland, and others. The film depicts the eponymous trouble-making fraternity whose members challenge and ultimately, undermine the authority of the dean at the fictitious Faber College. The film would go on to become arguably, the definitive college-comedy film and presage long and fruitful careers for both Ramis and Belushi.
Toga, Toga, Toga!!!

Oh noes, you killed off Peter Frampton? Most of the girls in my junior high classes would still be in mourning today if that had happened in real life....

Speaking of Pope Stanislaus/John Paul II, has anyone attempted a timeline in which Pope John Paul I/Albino Luchiani survives, and Karol Wojytyla doesn't become pope for another 10-15 years, or not at all?

Didn't know Frampton used to be a teen idol - then again, I'm not surprised he was. :p

And speaking of 1970s teen idols, here's hoping Travolta avoids falling into the Scientology rabbit hole; on the other hand, it might be far too late to avoid the psychological consequences of Joe Jackson's abuse of Michael.