As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003 Film)
screen_shot_2017-04-05_at_1.18.07_pm.png

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on July 9, 2003

Produced by
Jerry Bruckheimer Films

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
- IOTL, Pirates was the first Disney film to receive a PG-13 rating in the US. ITTL, it is the first since The Black Cauldron to receive a T rating. Most T rated films have been released by Fox.
- ITTL, Jerry Bruckheimer has been rumored to be competing with Bob Zemeckis and Joel Silver of Legendary to succeed Frank Wells as head of 20th Century-Fox.
- ITTL, Pirates is the second Disney title to earn $1 Billion worldwide since Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego released just last year.​

Notes
- IOTL, Pirates was the first Disney film to receive a PG-13 rating in the US. ITTL, it is the first since The Black Cauldron to receive a T rating. Most T rated films have been released by Fox.​
And if you consider that The Black Cauldron was released through both Disney and Fox simultaneously as a last-minute resort, it makes Pirates even more noteworthy without the Fox label attached to it.
- ITTL, Jerry Bruckheimer has been rumored to be competing with Bob Zemeckis and Joel Silver of Legendary to succeed Frank Wells as head of 20th Century-Fox.​
I would prefer Robert Zemeckis over Bruckheimer or Silver, because his pedigree in movie making is more notable in the public eye. But Mr. Bruck is my second pick in this three-horse race.
- ITTL, Pirates is the second Disney title to earn $1 Billion worldwide since Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego released just last year.​
That's even more impressive than being first, as it shows that Disney can have more than one movie worth around a billion in theaters.

Great job @OldNavy1988! But Die Hard 4 is coming soon! (Christina Ricci had joined the cast). But Hollywood Pictures' Gigli will be out on August 1, 2003 (TTL the romantic subplot has been butterflied), and Disney would have Freaky Friday on August 6, 2003, and Freddy vs. Ghostface (TTL's equivalent to Freddy vs. Jason) was released on August 15, 2003. Of remakes, Universal had slotted in a 2005 release for the Airport remake (TTL's version of Flightplan, although OTL this was a remake of The Lady Vanishes).

Anyway I've had a idea for a ride at Disneyland called History of the world where at each stop you can choose a point in History like The Egyptians and Romans featuring the voices of Nile Degrass Tyson and Stephen Hawking with some Disney Regulers as historical Figure.

screen_shot_2017-04-05_at_1.18.07_pm.png

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on July 9, 2003

Produced by
Jerry Bruckheimer Films

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
- IOTL, Pirates was the first Disney film to receive a PG-13 rating in the US. ITTL, it is the first since The Black Cauldron to receive a T rating. Most T rated films have been released by Fox.
- ITTL, Jerry Bruckheimer has been rumored to be competing with Bob Zemeckis and Joel Silver of Legendary to succeed Frank Wells as head of 20th Century-Fox.
Let’s go

Nice work @OldNavy1988, but we're back on track! But many more movies of 2003 are on the way, like Touchstone Pictures' (OTL 20th Century-Fox made the film) The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Fox's Die Hard 4, Universal's Johnny English and Dimension Films' Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over.

Nice work @OldNavy1988, but we're back on track! But many more movies of 2003 are on the way, like Touchstone Pictures' (OTL 20th Century-Fox made the film) The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Fox's Die Hard 4, Universal's Johnny English and Dimension Films' Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over.
Ok I'll be honest. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is kind of a mess for those who aren't as familiar with it. For a lot of reasons. Now I did it on my own version of a whole franchise and I can link it or post it. Short bits are I'd replace Connery since he wouldn't want to do Sequels at this point in his career. He was thinking of retiring. I chose Richard Chamberlain instead and give it a faithful to first volume plot. Volume 2 would have to be tweaked to remove a romance. I'd have Spielberg direct that one since it is set during the events of War of the Worlds and we know Spielberg wanted to make an adaptation of it at the time. That's all for now. Let me know if you want to hear more and I'll link my own timeline.

Ok I'll be honest. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is kind of a mess for those who aren't as familiar with it. For a lot of reasons. Now I did it on my own version of a whole franchise and I can link it or post it. Short bits are I'd replace Connery since he wouldn't want to do Sequels at this point in his career. He was thinking of retiring. I chose Richard Chamberlain instead and give it a faithful to first volume plot. Volume 2 would have to be tweaked to remove a romance. I'd have Spielberg direct that one since it is set during the events of War of the Worlds and we know Spielberg wanted to make an adaptation of it at the time. That's all for now. Let me know if you want to hear more and I'll link my own timeline.
Aye saw it once and i fell sleep and woke up to an advert of Lidl's summer savings.