As Dreamers Do Part Deux

98709037_original.jpg
ghows-LS-86646344-82f2-4e24-acd3-566ad891e073-d0fcab22.jpeg
Washington Capitals​
Chicago Blackhawks​

EI_166999_20130410_020-1-615x405.jpg

Steve Levy (SportsCenter)
"So...now with the Stanley Cup Finals matchup set for 2010 between the Hawks and Caps, the NHL can finally breathe a sigh of relief...some hockey fans worried that a potential Mighty Ducks/Bruins matchup in this year's Finals would've been overshadowed by Jeremy Jacobs' ongoing, unexplained feud with Tiffany Disney. More on that later. Anyways, a lot of hype surrounding the Finals with Alex Ovechkin going up against Chicago's tandem of Toews and Kane...so much hype that NBC hopes for higher ratings this year compared to last year's Finals which saw the Canucks with their first-ever Cup over the Red Wings in five games..."​

Backing up a little bit...
@WB18

April 9, 2010
Seattle Mariners at Portland Beavers

The inaugural regular season game at Laika Field, their new "Stumping" grounds, built on the OTL site of the old Civic Stadium.
Televised nationwide on NBC.
ec2ad404-6d56-4136-811d-ad1d6c47ba84_1920x1080.jpg

Matt Vasgersian (NBC Sports)
"Mariners and Beavers in a scoreless tie at the bottom of the 9th...3 and 2 to Seth Smith...HIGH FLY BALL...RIGHT FIELD...THERE IT IS!!!!! SETH SMITH HITS THE BEAVERS' FIRST HOME RUN AT LAIKA FIELD!!!! OFF THE LIMITED RUN AND FRED MEYER SIGNS AND ONTO THE RIGHT FIELD BLEACHERS BELOW!!! SANTA MARIA!!!!!"​

@WB18

April 9, 2010

The inaugural regular season game at Laika Field, their new "Stumping" grounds, built on the OTL site of the old Civic Stadium.

"Mariners and Beavers in a scoreless tie at the bottom of the 9th...3 and 2 to Seth Smith...HIGH FLY BALL...RIGHT FIELD...THERE IT IS!!!!! SETH SMITH HITS THE BEAVERS' FIRST HOME RUN AT LAIKA FIELD!!!! OFF THE LIMITED RUN AND FRED MEYER SIGNS AND ONTO THE RIGHT FIELD BLEACHERS BELOW!!! SANTA MARIA!!!!!"​
Me ITTL from my home outside Seattle: OH COME OOOOOOOONN!!!

@WB18

April 9, 2010

Heh, cool. Looks like a nice stadium. Me ITTL would have likely gone to a game or two when I lived up there.

Dear Tiffany
have you ever considered signing a hokey player by the name of Brady Noon to the mighty ducks due to the fact my sister has taken a liking to him and I am also curious about that.
yours sincerely,
Deakin Causer
(OOC) in real life Brady Noon is an actor that has lately been getting a lot of fangirls falling for him

Dear Tiffany
have you ever considered signing a hokey player by the name of Brady Noon to the mighty ducks due to the fact my sister has taken a liking to him and I am also curious about that.
yours sincerely,
Deakin Causer
(OOC) in real life Brady Noon is an actor that has lately been getting a lot of fangirls falling for him
As of May 2010 ITTL, Brady Noon is only 4 years old. LOL.

2010 Stanley Cup Finals
Carried exclusively by NBC

Chicago Blackhawks vs. Washington Capitals

Games 1 and 2 at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC
Games 3 and 4 at the United Center in Chicago

If necessary:
Game 5 in Washington
Game 6 in Chicago
Game 7 in Washington

2010 NBA Finals
Carried this year by UPN

Inside the NBA Finals studio:
Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith, Charles Barkley and Doug Collins

Commentators in the booth:
Marv Albert with Mike Fratello and Steve Kerr

Courtside reporters: Craig Sager and Cheryl Miller

San Diego Clippers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers, billed as LeBron vs Kobe...complete with Nike puppet commercials!

Games 1 and 2 at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland.
Games 3 and 4 at the Sempra Energy Center in San Diego

If necessary
Game 5 in Cleveland
Game 6 in San Diego
Game 7 in Cleveland

Lost Media Found!

A music video that aired as part of Fantasia: Music Evolved on VH1 in the early 90's.

A music video directed by Sir Daniel Abbott with Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train" paired with animated train footage from Dumbo (1941), The Brave Engineer (1950), Out of Scale (1951) with Donald Duck and Chip and Dale and live action footage of the Big Thunder Mountain attraction at various Disney theme parks (Anaheim, Orlando, Nara).

This Just In! (May 30, 2010)
This Just In! (May 30, 2010)

Blockbuster Trade: Casablanca for Willy Wonka

As the final piece to the TBS+Paramount merger, TimeWarner has agreed to a $24 Billion USD deal to regain the rights to many classic pre-December 1949 Warner Bros. live action films that were sold to Associated Artists Productions (AAP), an early syndication service during the infancy of television. Over time, AAP's catalog went through a series of acqusitions that saw the library land in the hands of Ted Turner.

In exchange, Paramount Pictures will regain the rights to the 1971 Gene Wilder version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. After the film's theatrical run, Paramount allowed its distribution rights to expire in 1977, allowing the Quaker Oats Company to then sell the film to Warner Bros., whose home video releases throughout the Eighties and Nineties turned Wonka into a beloved classic.

So does this mean that Tom & Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is still made ITTL?

Also, I assume Paramount still owns their own pre-1950 film catalog (OTL sold to MCA in the 50s), so I'd expect their films to start appearing on Turner Classic Movies instead of Warner Bros. movies.

Last edited:
So does this mean that Tom & Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is still made ITTL?

Also, I assume Paramount still owns their own pre-1950 film catalog (OTL sold to MCA in the 50s), so I'd expect their films to start appearing on Turner Classic Movies instead of Warner Bros. movies.

1) Yes that is correct. Paramount will officially get the rights to the 1971 Wonka back in 2011. So it'll still be a few years before the Wonka/Tom and Jerry crossover gets made.

2) Actually, Paramount was able to get those back when Coca-Cola merged MCA with NBC/RKO to form Peacock. However, Universal was able to keep the movies Hitchcock did that were originally released by Paramount (Rear Window, Vertigo, Psycho and I think there's another I'm forgetting).

TCM will still be able to license some films from WB since Warner Freeform has been emphasizing newer content to fill time slots.

I feel that that time to start think of were disney would build there next park. Top Places Include Prague Jeju island korea (It not a nature but a resort hub) and Port valernta (on the otl site of vidnait world). IF you want more options i got then and if you want to hear them jsut ask

I feel that that time to start think of were disney would build there next park. Top Places Include Prague Jeju island korea (It not a nature but a resort hub) and Port valernta (on the otl site of vidnait world). IF you want more options i got then and if you want to hear them jsut ask

I think if Disney were to build at Jeju, it would have to be on the OTL site of Shinhwa World, right? Because otherwise, I feel like anywhere else on the island might be met with resistance from nature preservationists.
xxl_153084057.jpg

The Shimaiwa world site would be a place ot build. It is about 2.5 million square feet. That should be large enough for at least one big gate several hotels and maybe even shooping disitirt. I remaber that you havd the disney coeprtion adovid building in hompohbic because of walt jr support of his gay daughter .You should now that south korea dose not allow same marragie or cival uninon and there no naitonla anit gay dicritmison law. There are several local law including in jeju. Support for gay rights in south korea has been on the rise in south korea since the 2010otl. Pehphas the inffunce of disnsy supporting gay rights will will cause a increase in gay rights in south korea. If south korea is too homphic for you you may consider Thialand the Chezcech republic esotsonia swedeen cortia uraguay or Taiwan. I hear that tiawn has the best gay rights record in asia

Monty Python references in 90's Disney media

Darkwing Duck (1991):
Morgana summons a giant porcupine to surveil DW from the tallest tower of St. Canard. Reminiscent of the hedgehog Spiny Norman looking for Dinsdale Piranha.

Steelbeak's use of sarcasm in some episodes is reminiscent of Doug Piranha.

Negaduck carries Dinsdale's penchant for violence, including gluing background character's heads to coffee tables and cake stands.

Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series (1996):
The Maine Quahogs are a fictional opponent for the Ducks when they play at San Diego's Sempra Energy Center (known at the time as the Arrowhead Pond). Another fictional opponent in other episodes is the Dinsdale Piranhas.

Jungle Cubs (1996):
Kaa is given a big brother named Monty.

Anastasia (1997):
Once Anya and her con-man buddies reach Savalon, a musical number ensues. In the background is an unnamed man meant to be reminiscent of John Cleese's Minister of Silly Walks.

Monty Python references in 90's Disney media

Jungle Cubs (1996):
Kaa is given a big brother named Monty.
Because of course that would happen.
Anastasia (1997):
Once Anya and her con-man buddies reach Savalon, a musical number ensues. In the background is an unnamed man meant to be reminiscent of John Cleese's Minister of Silly Walks.
Oh, that background event would have fit right in.

Lost Media Found!

1999 TV Commercial

Voice over by Mark Elliott:
"20th Century-Fox Home Entertainment invites you to bring home the world's hottest boy band on videocassette! Join AJ, Brian, Howie, Kevin and Nick as they become the Cyber Crusaders in their new animated series; the Backstreet Project! But don't Stop there! Collect the Backstreet Boys: All Access cassette and catch an exclusive look behind the scenes of their latest music videos! Available for a limited time...as long as you love them!"

Testimony of Tiffany Disney at the Chris Chan Trial
16th Judicial Court
Ruckersville, Virginia

June 1, 2010

Prosecutor:
Please state your full name for the record.

Disney: Tiffany Lillian Disney

Prosecutor: Your occupation, Ms. Disney, is as chairwoman of the professional hockey franchise based in San Diego, California, known commonly as the Mighty Ducks?

Disney: Yes.

Prosecutor: Do you currently represent the Mighty Ducks on the National Hockey League's Board of Governors?

Prosecutor: Is it true that the NHL beefed up security at your team's road games in response to this matter this past season?

***snip***

Disney: I have enough problems dealing with people who are upset with my father for preventing Steamboat Willie from entering the public domain. But these Sonichu comics produced and uploaded to the internet, by the defendant, are a perfect example of why Dad has always been so vigilant about protecting the intellectual property controlled by all of Disney's brands.​

Last edited: