As Dreamers Do Part Deux

How is Sata- I mean David Zaslav doing

Yeah, what company is he the Führer - I mean CEO of?

Satan Incarnate was exiled from CBS Discovery very quickly after those two entities merged. John Hendricks and Judith McHale are still at CBS Discovery as of 2010 ITTL.

Now Satan Incarnate has his eyes set on a run for public office, running for governor of New York state.

Meanwhile with Mike Leavitt being recalled, the Weinstein brothers are running to replace him as Utah's governor.

But while David Zaslav has yet to announce his gubernatorial campaign for the state of New York, he has been waging war with Brian Henson for control of The Jim Henson Company.

When Herb Scannell resigned after mishandling Comedy Central's PR fuckups, Zaslav fought Bob Iger for control of Bally, only to be smacked down hard by Iger the Tiger.

When that failed, he tried to wrest Saban Metromedia from Haim Saban...only to be squished by Saban shareholders like a Putty Patroller.

And just recently, it was Zaslav who bullied Nintendo of America into putting the Spokane Steelheads of the WLAF for sale and blamed it on the Nintendo higher ups in Kyoto.

I've got a great question. Now that Disney owns 52% of Capcom, exactly how many gaming properties do they own?

For that matter, does Atari have even more exclusives to play around with?
Oldnavy I know you said you a guy who would take russia in a liberal dmeocrtic pro american diretion. I think I found some one who would work. His name is boris nemtsov. Here is a link to wikiperdia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nemtsov. Note I like the idea of russia balkaniz with putain gone so I would perfer is nestov only lead one of the russian rump states. But if you want him to rule all of russia that is your desciosn

Questions submitted by @Mitch!

1) Did the Los Angeles affiliate, of UPN, receive the Del St. Pierre story from TMZ, or Gawker?

Answer: They received it from Gawker.

2) Which rides or attractions will be part of Geauga Lake’s relaunch, as Universal Studios Ohio?

Answer:
Before they were able to build new rides, Peacock had to lobby Columbus legislators to consolidate Geauga Lake and the former Sea World Ohio into one park and to redraw the state's map so that the area surrounding Universal Studios Ohio could become its own Census Designated Place (CDP) which will be named Geauga Lake to honor the original park.

To account for the cold Ohio winters, most of the E-ticket attractions will be indoor. Initially, there will be clones of attractions from other Universal parks, but there will still be a few exclusives.

For instance, Cleveland Browns Fantasy Camp would serve as a venue for flag football tournaments, but generally a condensed, year-round version of the NFL Experience which is normally held in the lead-up to the Super Bowl. LINK

With New Line Cinema now joining Peacock's parks, you'll finally see Freddy Krueger participate in the Halloween Horror Nights.

A new Terminator attraction will replace T2-3D, which New Line had previously built at Paramount's Pinnacle park in Carson, CA. The new Terminator attraction will likely have its storyline taking place in a canon separate from the film timeline, with Gus St. Pierre replacing Edward Furlong as John Connor as he did in Terminator 4: Salvation. Linda Hamilton (Sarah Connor), Robert Patrick (T-1000), Kristanna Loken (T-X) and Imelda Staunton (T-KRN) will each reprise their respective roles from the films. Additionally, it was leaked that Sylvester Stallone will appear as the T-800-B after having been featured in a fake Terminator poster in Arnie's 1993 film Last Action Hero.

3) How did the Tony Todd version of The Twilight Zone fare, and which episodes did it contain?

Answer: The Tony Todd version was ultimately regarded as a cash grab with very few memorable episodes.

4) Will Bally finalize its Worlds of Wonder remodeling plans before its deal with Saban expires?

Answer: Saban was already phasing its attractions out of Bally's parks ahead of the licensing agreement with Peacock taking effect.

5) Were any changes made to Speed Racer, or Sex and the City, as Warner Bros., and Bally, IPs?

Answer: Nothing changes too dramatically for either franchise.

6) What changes could Disney make to Glee’s characters and storylines before the show debuts?

Answer: Tiffany's involvement as an executive producer should guarantee that the LGBT characters like Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Santana (Naya Rivera) can be written much more respectfully. Also, there may also be a character who might be navigating incontinence issues similar to how Tiffany grew up having to accept wearing diapers permanently.

7) In which ways are the major franchises from each studio represented at their respective parks?

Answer: At the Disney parks for instance, 20th Century-Fox is represented most notably by Star Tours, the Springfield land at Epic Kingdom in Anaheim, the Urusei Yatsura attraction at the Japanese pavilion at Epcot, an Alien Encounter based on The X-Files, the Pico Boulevard section at Disney-Fox Studios in Orlando, the Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye, and Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin at Mickey's Toontown, also in Anaheim at Disneyland Park.

8) Are Circus World’s rides, and attractions, about to be updated with TBS Paramount branding?

Answer: That is correct. A Top Gun flight simulator, plus a James Bond attraction to be named later are among the E-tickets that'll headline the re-themed park. There will also be a Land of Oz.

9) Is The Newgrounds Show Disney-Fox’s first attempt at sketch comedy, since In Living Color?

Answer: Yes indeed.

10) Does the TBS Paramount merger help or hinder the production of The Chronicles of Narnia?

Answer: It helps a little bit, but Paramount will still have to deal with the CS Lewis estate to be able to keep the film franchise going.

I've got a great question. Now that Disney owns 52% of Capcom, exactly how many gaming properties do they own?

For that matter, does Atari have even more exclusives to play around with?

Resident Evil, Mega Man, Devil May Cry, Ace Attorney and Street Fighter are the ones I can name off the top of my head.

Besides the classics like Centipede, Tempest, Asteroids, there's also Carmen Sandiego, Prince of Persia, Kingdom Hearts and Halo.

uoJIRUS.png

Blanche Boudreaux at age 30
(Turned 30 on February 14, 2010)

Born:
Blanche Veronica St. Pierre on February 14, 1980 in New Orleans, Louisiana

Legally changed her last name to Boudreaux on May 1, 2006

Selected Filmography so far since 1998
The Backstreet Project
(20th Century-Fox; 1998) Her debut
The Simpsons (Seasons 10 thru 12)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Disney; 2001)
Fairly Odd Parents (Cartoon Network; 2001-03)
The Loud House (Cartoon Network; 2001-03)
Arthur (Paramount; 2003-05)
Sonic X (Paramount; 2003-05)
The Berenstain Bears (Warner Bros.; 2005-06)
Legion of Superheroes (Screen Gems; 2006-07)
The Batman (Screen Gems; 2006-08)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Nelvana 2008-09)
Super Smash Bros. (Nelvana; 2009)
Kingdom Hearts: The Series (Disney/Legendary: Since 2009)
Eddsworld (20th Century-Fox/Legendary: Since 2009)

Cartooning Made Easy (PBS series; 2007-09; 2010-present) The hiatus for the series was due to Boudreaux undergoing treatment for alcohol abuse.​

Entertainment News for Early April 2010
Entertainment News for Early April 2010

In Virginia, the trial begins for internet celebrity Chris Chan, who is accused of stalking Mighty Ducks of San Diego owner Tiffany Disney at the beginning of the NHL regular season.
- CNN on UPN

Roseanne Barr, the 90's sitcom icon who has fallen on hard times, was rushed to Intermountain Healthcare Hospital after supposedly overdosing on pills that were not prescribed to her. Barr is now in critical condition.
- The Salt Lake Tribune

Disney and Capcom both say that the rights to past TV and film adaptations of Capcom's games would revert to Capcom by 2015.
- G4 Attack of the Show

Resident Evil, Mega Man, Devil May Cry, Ace Attorney and Street Fighter are the ones I can name off the top of my head.

Besides the classics like Centipede, Tempest, Asteroids, there's also Carmen Sandiego, Prince of Persia, Kingdom Hearts and Halo.
In other words, Nintendo and Sega better start catching up to Atari. A sentence I never thought I'd utter in 2010.

Changes for Kingdom Hearts the Series as of Spring 2010...

Robin Hood is now voiced by Ewan McGregor
Maid Marian now voiced by Helena Bonham Carter
Alan-a-Dale (the Rooster) now voiced by Gus St. Pierre
Little John now voiced by John Goodman
Prince John now voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson
Sir Hiss now voiced by Freddie Starr
Lady Kluck now voiced by Fiona Shaw
Sheriff of Nottingham now voiced by Bill Farmer
Friar Tuck now voiced by Jim Cummings

Changes for Kingdom Hearts the Series as of Spring 2010...

Robin Hood is now voiced by Ewan McGregor
Maid Marian now voiced by Helena Bonham Carter
Alan-a-Dale (the Rooster) now voiced by Gus St. Pierre
Little John now voiced by John Goodman
Prince John now voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson
Sir Hiss now voiced by Freddie Starr
Lady Kluck now voiced by Fiona Shaw
Sheriff of Nottingham now voiced by Bill Farmer
Friar Tuck now voiced by Jim Cummings
That reminds me. Any things of note for Kingdom Hearts: The Series since the last time it was mentioned?

That reminds me. Any things of note for Kingdom Hearts: The Series since the last time it was mentioned?

The biggest thing has been the announcement of Galaxy Hearts which would see Sora explore the Star Wars Galaxy.

An episode of KH The Series that features the 1987 version of the TMNT will have Sora add a mullet to his normal haircut. Plus, Sora, Donald and Goofy will each have outfits reminiscent of the Beastie Boys' wardrobe in the Fight for Your Right music video.