As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Yeah which category on the website would it go on?
Try and ask the mods first.

I think it might fit here if you put AH Fiction in the title. Or maybe in the Fandom or Shared Worlds sections. I’d still ask the mods first because I’m not entirely sure.

I look forward to reading what you come up with.

Looks like a good month. I'd check out Batman that month, and rent Shezow 2, Mamma Mia!, and the Disney/Blue Sky flick later in the year.

As for what it could be, how about a theatrical version of Casper's Scare School? At least with that, we can tie it into the TV series on Fox. No hard feelings on that, though.
My top pick for Blue Sky replacment for Horten is an adaption of Graeme Base Sign of the Seahorse. This timeline could use a CGI Underwater Film since the Shark Tale and Finding Nemo where both butterflied.

Little Jimmy Throws a Fit
June 30, 2008
Madison Square Garden Holdings board meeting.

OIP.JRCMUfYpE90So_35ehNItAHaFk

James Dolan
(Owner; New York Rangers and New York Knicks)

"Gentlemen, I just don't get it. The Rangers represent the largest media market in America. And yet, so many NHL free agents are lining up to play for those [redacted] down in San Diego for a team named after a [redacted] Disney movie. What does Tiffany have that I don't? I mean, besides tits, a vagina, a hot Asian wife and a good excuse to wear diapers past age 2?"

Board Member 1
"Jimmy, you realize Ms. Disney and her franchise has helped bring more eyeballs to the NHL and helped the league leapfrog over Major League Baseball the past few years?"

James Dolan
"I'll give her that. But how come every year her team comes to Madison Square Garden, she gets asked for autographs and I don't?"

Board Member 2
"Dude, are you kidding me??!! Tiffany is widely considered an inspiration to those on the autism spectrum and to the LGBT community around the world. In most cases when a Ranger fan introduces their child to Ms. Disney at our arena, it is often because they have a child who happens to have Asperger's like she does, or another form of autism. Other times, it's usually someone who happens to be gay, lesbian, etc. and look to her as a beacon of hope for LGBT advancement in professional sports."

Board Member 3
"And another thing, Jim. Everytime the Knicks get embarrassed on national television - which is all the time nowadays - you always sulk in your courtside chair with your arms crossed. Tiffany has always tried to be friendly with you every time her team visits us. You push her away and you call her and Joyce horrible names behind their backs. And most of all, our struggles on the ice are no reason for you to be grouchy as fuck."​

My top pick for Blue Sky replacment for Horten is an adaption of Graeme Base Sign of the Seahorse. This timeline could use a CGI Underwater Film since the Shark Tale and Finding Nemo where both butterflied.

Only Shark Tale has been butterflied. Finding Nemo still got made by Touchstone and Pixar ITTL, but nothing changes from OTL.

June 30, 2008
Madison Square Garden Holdings board meeting.

OIP.JRCMUfYpE90So_35ehNItAHaFk

James Dolan
(Owner; New York Rangers and New York Knicks)

"Gentlemen, I just don't get it. The Rangers represent the largest media market in America. And yet, so many NHL free agents are lining up to play for those [redacted] down in San Diego for a team named after a [redacted] Disney movie. What does Tiffany have that I don't? I mean, besides tits, a vagina, a hot Asian wife and a good excuse to wear diapers past age 2?"

Board Member 1
"Jimmy, you realize Ms. Disney and her franchise has helped bring more eyeballs to the NHL and helped the league leapfrog over Major League Baseball the past few years?"

James Dolan
"I'll give her that. But how come every year her team comes to Madison Square Garden, she gets asked for autographs and I don't?"

Board Member 2
"Dude, are you kidding me??!! Tiffany is widely considered an inspiration to those on the autism spectrum and to the LGBT community around the world. In most cases when a Ranger fan introduces their child to Ms. Disney at our arena, it is often because they have a child who happens to have Asperger's like she does, or another form of autism. Other times, it's usually someone who happens to be gay, lesbian, etc. and look to her as a beacon of hope for LGBT advancement in professional sports."

Board Member 3
"And another thing, Jim. Everytime the Knicks get embarrassed on national television - which is all the time nowadays - you always sulk in your courtside chair with your arms crossed. Tiffany has always tried to be friendly with you every time her team visits us. You push her away and you call her and Joyce horrible names behind their backs. And most of all, our struggles on the ice are no reason for you to be grouchy as fuck."​
Oof............

I see another scandal brewing from this..........
Only Shark Tale has been butterflied. Finding Nemo still got made by Touchstone and Pixar ITTL, but nothing changes from OTL.
Ok.

Hancock (2008 Movie)
R.9d50e317755101d0f8dcef1eabd940d7

Hancock
Released by Carolco through Warner Bros. on July 2, 2008

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
- ITTL, Hancock was released with an R rating instead of a T.
- Despite mixed reviews, Warner Bros. was satisfied enough wih the box office numbers to fast track a sequel.​

Entertainment News for Early July 2008
Entertainment News for Early July 2008

An Audi “Carpool Karaoke” commercial that aired during the Stanley Cup Finals featuring Devon Sawa and the Sedin twins has now reached 55 million views on YouTube.
- ESPN

Paramount Pictures confirms they will announce further details on the much anticipated Tom and Jerry crossovers at San Diego Comic Con later this month.
- Cartoon Brew

At San Diego Comic Con, Johanna Thomas, once known to 90’s kids as Jonathan Taylor Thomas, will make her first public appearance since her gender affirmation which began four and a half years ago.
- G4 Attack of the Show

Venues for major political conventions:
Democratic National Convention: TD Garden in Boston
Reform Party Convention: Ford Center in Oklahoma City
Republican National Convention: TimeWarner Cable Arena in Charlotte
- The Washington Post

TBS-Paramount scraps plans to demolish the MGM Grand Adventures park after an intense revolt from cast members who helped save the indoor park.
- The Las Vegas Review Journal

Lionsgate extends its current anime development deal with NBC through 2015.
- TV Guide

Simpsons retool Tales of Springfield will be previewed at Comic Con later this month.
- Ain’t it Cool News

Ray Spum’s infamous Heartaches series to be revived on Russian state television.
- Pravda

Del St. Pierre already making significant progress with her weight loss journey.
- MTV News

The Sports Page
Tiffany Disney on leaked comments that James Dolan had made about her: “James who? Ranger fans deserve better.”
- The Hockey News

There’s a chance that Jeff Hardy may not be able to walk again.
- Dave Meltzer

Jeff Hardy: “I could’ve been worse. I could’ve been living in Oakland and getting into a car accident that left both me and my kid with incontinence.”
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

Jim Cornette: “The injuries that Jeff Hardy sustained are part of the reason we had the SAGWA strike earlier this year.”

Bob Costas: “We will not be intimidated by FART’s nonsensical and frankly hateful complaints about Tiffany Disney and Joyce Chung’s hug and kiss at the end of this year’s Stanley Cup Finals.”
- NBC Sports statement

An Audi “Carpool Karaoke” commercial that aired during the Stanley Cup Finals featuring Devon Sawa and the Sedin twins has now reached 55 million views on YouTube.
- ESPN

Paramount Pictures confirms they will announce further details on the much anticipated Tom and Jerry crossovers at San Diego Comic Con later this month.
- Cartoon Brew

At San Diego Comic Con, Johanna Thomas, once known to 90’s kids as Jonathan Taylor Thomas, will make her first public appearance since her gender affirmation which began four and a half years ago.
- G4 Attack of the Show

Venues for major political conventions:
Democratic National Convention: TD Garden in Boston
Reform Party Convention: Ford Center in Oklahoma City
Republican National Convention: TimeWarner Cable Arena in Charlotte
- The Washington Post

TBS-Paramount scraps plans to demolish the MGM Grand Adventures park after an intense revolt from cast members who helped save the indoor park.
- The Las Vegas Review Journal

Lionsgate extends its current anime development deal with NBC through 2015.
- TV Guide

Simpsons retool Tales of Springfield will be previewed at Comic Con later this month.
- Ain’t it Cool News

Ray Spum’s infamous Heartaches series to be revived on Russian state television.
- Pravda

Del St. Pierre already making significant progress with her weight loss journey.
- MTV News

The Sports Page
Tiffany Disney on leaked comments that James Dolan had made about her: “James who? Ranger fans deserve better.”
- The Hockey News

There’s a chance that Jeff Hardy may not be able to walk again.
- Dave Meltzer

Jeff Hardy: “I could’ve been worse. I could’ve been living in Oakland and getting into a car accident that left both me and my kid with incontinence.”

Jim Cornette: “The injuries that Jeff Hardy sustained are part of the reason we had the SAGWA strike earlier this year.”

Bob Costas: “We will not be intimidated by FART’s nonsensical and frankly hateful complaints about Tiffany Disney and Joyce Chung’s hug and kiss at the end of this year’s Stanley Cup Finals.”
- NBC Sports statement
1: Good.
2: After the last Comic Con update in this timeline, this oughta be great.
3: So Johanna is trans. I did not see that coming.
4: Oh boy...
5: Not bad.
6: Excellent!
7: I like that.
8: Oh no.
9: Great!
10: To sum it all up, karma. That's it.

- ESPN
Speaking of devons I wonder how Devon Bostick is going two years before his mainstream debut with doawk (diary of a wimpy kid)

- G4 Attack of the Show
Huh....well that's certainly a butterfly......not sure that's something that can be butterflied...
3: So Johanna is trans. I did not see that coming.
Neither did I. Mostly because that's not something that it would have occurred to me could be butterflied...