Any News on the Third book of Brittainia's Fist?

Love Tsouras Work on the first an d second ones. And how the thrid books seems to be the book were the first world war finally breaks out. But I havent heard any news on it. Was wondering if you guys had any.

Nothing that I can see. Tsouras came out with a Nazi WI book this year.

The First two books were two years apart, so this might be the same with the third.

Finally a release date: February 3, 2015

http://www.amazon.com/Bayonets-Ball...945210&sr=8-1&keywords=peter+tsouras+balloons

I am encouraged that both the cover and title ("Bayonets, Balloons, and Ironclads: Britain and France Take Sides with the South") does a better job of advertising the two major aspects of this AH: the expansion of the American Civil War, and the increased use of new technology to counter the entrance of the two European powers.

A few lines of the description really excites me, because I can go back to a couple of scenes in the last book and see where the seeds are planted for some of the things previewed here.

It's nine months away - but at least we have a release date. (Now meet it this time, LOL!)

Just got this in the mail 11 days before release! :eek:

I just started another books, so it'll be a little while before I can review this however.

i got it

I just received it in the mail today, and I just started reading it. Unlike the reprints of the first two books, this one is in hardcover. Also, if anyone's interested I also found out that the book will be available on the kindle on Tuesday February 10, for $9.99. Needless to say I was not very happy to hear that after I had already bought the hardcover version.

Still waiting for my copy :(:(
Without to many spoilers how interesting are the developments are in this one, and here's a question you can answer in white
Does Russia finally get involved??

Yes, the Russian Navy gets into the fight, assisting in two of the big coups that were hinted at in the second book,as well as fighting in the Pacific.
The Russian Army is mentioned in only two scenes the second of which the Russian army is about to begin their invasion of the Turkish empire

it's a good book

I think it's a good book. Of all the alternate history books I've read were the civil war expanded, Peter g. Tsouras makes this story believable. Unlike the books written by Harry Harrison and Robert conroy.