Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd Reich never fell

Centenarytler.PNG

Not to sound like some kind of elitist curmudgeon, but these are all rather lacking in substance and provide little backstory. They're all kind of meh.

I of Immortality

John Paul I escaped being killed twice in 1978 (poisoning) and 1981 (by murder). But he, known worldwide as "The Great" began a complex process of reforms in the dogmas of the Catholic Church. To this, Interpol helped in Operation Agnus Dei who arrested Roberto Calvi, Licio Gelli and Paul Marcinkus, leaders of laundering money from Banco Ambrosiano and the Institute for the Works of Religion (aka the Vatican Bank). After the corruption scandals, Pope John Paul performed a more drastic reform since the beginning of his pontificate: the end of mandatory celibacy, through the Edict of Castle Gandolfo in 1985. After that, to legitimize the changes, he convened the Vatican Council III in January 1993 This council was terminated on December 25, 1999 with drastic changes of Catholic policies: permission to ordaining women (of priests to cardinals), support gay marriage, support the legalization of marijuana, among other positions. Thus, on January 1, 2000, God spoke directly to the pope and gave him a bottle with the potion of immortality. He drank and became one of the great immortal leaders of all time as well as Lenin, Reagan, FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, Juscelino Kubitschek, Trudeau and others.

Pope John Paul Immortal.PNG

Last edited:

Thande

Donor
The New Jersey one seems like the most plausible location to me, you can imagine an AH where a city there becomes the big port instead of New York itself for whatever reason.

Alternatively I suppose you could argue for New England seeing as Boston and Gotham are both places in Lincolnshire so the same colonists who founded Boston might have used another Lincolnshire name.

Status
Not open for further replies.