Alien space bat the user Map and commission

Here one of my maps

big_dane_empire_svg_by_tglooker-d98qjie.png

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
The fact this empire doesn't have Portsea Island is the true ASB, although I understand why they wouldn't want it.

The fact this empire doesn't have Portsea Island is the true ASB, although I understand why they wouldn't want it.

Uh the map doesn't even have Portsea island.

However danes do own all southern England.

Also If you wonder other people will post map that because there are people have I have commission.

as said in on the tin you know.

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
Uh the map doesn't even have Portsea island.

However danes do own all southern England.

Also If you wonder other people will post map that because there are people have I have commission.

as said in on the tin you know.

I appear to have been mistaken. It's just Hayling Island the Danes didn't want (which I also understand).

That aside, it's a nice map, what exactly is the scenario? Why is the border in Sweden like that? Also, what's happened to the Isle of White and Channel Islands? Just if you can depict Flevopolder and Hayling Island, then it would be reasonable to assume the map would contain the largest Island of England.

Last edited:
It ASB about Dane Old claims are all return

I appear to have been mistaken. It's just Hayling Island the Danes didn't want (which I also understand).

That aside, it's a nice map, what exactly is the scenario? Why is the border in Sweden like that? Also, what's happened to the Isle of White and Channel Islands?

All Claim that was own by Denmark were return.

It Danish-Norwegian-English Empire in a sense. (Which I imagine must be power-housed)

Alien space bat decide that Denmark should be great power again grave all land by crown of Denmark.

Also Denmark has return to elective monarchy because to favor it Constituent country.

Most map I seen Denmark empire are bit skewed so I did what could base on the information.

So here we have a sort of WIP, I've done France, Poland, Germany and Dacia. Any advice for what you would like to see. :D

The Doesn't much look the 17th century colonial empire look for.

I guess you start with Europe then going rest of the old world right.

Also could you have legends tell me whom is whom.

Also The finished one should have those little Notebook Lore bits that I see other maps.

This have more clearer picture I will give my repost later on how thing should be

Yay!!! I got it right. :D

Yes you are correct. The next WIP will (hopefully) be up tomorrow.

Did you read The Above comment right

The Doesn't much look the 17th century colonial empire look for.

I guess you start with Europe then going rest of the old world right.

Also could you have legends tell me whom is whom.

Also The finished one should have those little Notebook Lore bits that I see other maps.

This have more clearer picture I will give my repost later on how thing should be
'

Just being Sure you know

Did you read The Above comment right

'

Just being Sure you know

Yes I did, maybe I miss interpreted it?
Also of course I'm starting with Europe then going out.

Finally what that hell do you actually want, first you tell a medieval pagan world and now you want 17th century. (Also your grammar is pretty bad, do you not speak English as your mother tongue?)

Yes I did, maybe I miss interpreted it?
Also of course I'm starting with Europe then going out.

Finally what that hell do you actually want, first you tell a medieval pagan world and now you want 17th century. (Also your grammar is pretty bad, do you not speak English as your mother tongue?)

What, It always been 17th Century what talk about?

I never change it

An World where Chistianity and Islam Never Became. The Celtics and Romano-British are master of British Isles.

Norse and Germanic Gain Real difference and see therm as Difference People(Norse Took more Druidism).

Slavic and Batic God are strong The east of Europe and land of Dacia is worship of Zalmoxis grow stronger.

India Spited by Celtic(Picts&Scots&Irish) and Romano-british

Year is 2453auc or Know to you 1700AD.

Gaul is Filled prince ship of Laitins(Aka non-Romano British Descendant of rome) and German and Romano-British and Celtics by all united Gaul Princely Federation

New cog are work just in our 1700 ad, As Nationism and empire building.

The Different that Land Took by these Europe is now our USA and Canda and Mexico then Latina america.

How Our New world React to these Pagan Old word in 1700 ad

Did you even the read the quotes that I gave you of my these world or did simply remember wrong

Year in their Count system is 2453 AUC or In our 1700 ad

wip__pagan_old_world_an_alternate_history_by_tglooker-d8mytuf.png

Frist Change are British Isle, As You see Light Green is Romano-British and Dark Green is Irish and Light Blue Kingdom of Alba of Scots and Picts

and Grey Minor Stale, Gaul is make into Princedoms and Part of Princely Federation of Gaul, They are Much to more to do but I need your help

here the TL that I make

Last edited: