AH Love stories?

OK, this is sort of like my earlier thread about AH's of corporations. While there are a few AH's involving people falling for different people than in OTL, most are monarchial. Others (like Marilyn/JFK or Mary Steenburgen Clinton*) are mere decoration. Can anyone think of some possible alternate romances involving famous people that would result in AHs? (I do have one idea, which would change both the course of Hollywood History and the face of Iraq, but I won't reveal it unless people ask. (It involves a chance meeting after a famous major battle...))

*From the very interesting "Hillary Orbits Venus" short story, which gets a lot of AH into a short story.

OK, this is sort of like my earlier thread about AH's of corporations. While there are a few AH's involving people falling for different people than in OTL, most are monarchial. Others (like Marilyn/JFK or Mary Steenburgen Clinton*) are mere decoration. Can anyone think of some possible alternate romances involving famous people that would result in AHs? (I do have one idea, which would change both the course of Hollywood History and the face of Iraq, but I won't reveal it unless people ask. (It involves a chance meeting after a famous major battle...))

*From the very interesting "Hillary Orbits Venus" short story, which gets a lot of AH into a short story.

I've always thought that a FDR/Lucy Rutherfurd would make an interesting timeline.

A timeline where George VI gives up on Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon might be interesting.