A New Beginning - Our 1992 Russian Federation

B) Marine Le Pen wins Presidential elections in France in 2017.

British were an obstacle to European centralization anyway, Le Pen on second hand will stop these attempts completely and will give us someone to work with in Paris.

Please choose one event to happen:
A) Brexit 2016
B) Marine Le Pen wins Presidential elections in France in 2017.
Only one? Very well...I vote for le Pen, even without Brexit, Britain's a broken reed assuming things happen like OTL. Between a supposedly-modern carrier breaking down during its maiden voyage and spending the following year in the docks struggling to fix its engine, to nuclear submarines making like they're built and operated by the Soviets and malfunctioning SLBMs...

...yeah, Britannia does not rule the waves. France, though...their glory days are behind them, but they remain the premier power of Europe. Keep Britain in the EU, they'd be like a rotting apple because that's what the country's apparently become, let's pry the true European power from the EU instead and cut a deal with them.

Only one? Very well...I vote for le Pen, even without Brexit, Britain's a broken reed assuming things happen like OTL. Between a supposedly-modern carrier breaking down during its maiden voyage and spending the following year in the docks struggling to fix its engine, to nuclear submarines making like they're built and operated by the Soviets and malfunctioning SLBMs...

...yeah, Britannia does not rule the waves. France, though...their glory days are behind them, but they remain the premier power of Europe. Keep Britain in the EU, they'd be like a rotting apple because that's what the country's apparently become, let's pry the true European power from the EU instead and cut a deal with them.
I am going with Jeremy Corbyn as PM