1455: Margaret of Anjou drowns.

April 1445. When Suffolk carries Margaret of Anjou to England, their ship sunks during the stormy crossing and both drown.

Does the marriage treaty remain in place? I think not.

Does Gloucester still fall? Even without Margaret and Anjou, Gloucester still has a lot of enemies willing to replace him. If he falls, who replaces him? My bets go for Somerset, who is recalled from France. Is York sent there to replace him?

Who would marry Henry VI?

April 1445. When Suffolk carries Margaret of Anjou to England, their ship sunks during the stormy crossing and both drown.

Does the marriage treaty remain in place? I think not.

Does Gloucester still fall? Even without Margaret and Anjou, Gloucester still has a lot of enemies willing to replace him. If he falls, who replaces him? My bets go for Somerset, who is recalled from France. Is York sent there to replace him?

Who would marry Henry VI?
Isabella of Armagnac and Eleanor of Navarre are possibilities.

So, with Suffolk out of the picture and with Isabelle married with Henry, are we going to have a merriest marriage and more children? With this king, I doubt it.

So, with Suffolk out of the picture and with Isabelle married with Henry, are we going to have a merriest marriage and more children? With this king, I doubt it.
Oh things will definitely still be messy. Suffolk will just be replaced by Somerset. Chances are high that Isabelle produces at least a couple healthy sons since, again, she did so IOTL with her brother. Not sure if things with York will get to all out war but chances are high as long as Henry VI is still unstable and his sons are kids. Perhaps York is pacified by the marriage of Margaret of York with Henry and Isabelle's eldest son...assuming that he's born before 1450.

Oh things will definitely still be messy. Suffolk will just be replaced by Somerset. Chances are high that Isabelle produces at least a couple healthy sons since, again, she did so IOTL with her brother. Not sure if things with York will get to all out war but chances are high as long as Henry VI is still unstable and his sons are kids. Perhaps York is pacified by the marriage of Margaret of York with Henry and Isabelle's eldest son...assuming that he's born before 1450.
Yes, IOTL she was quite able to have children. The question is how long will pass until some voices begin to whisper that her sons and not the king's ones, but Suffolk's or anyone else. If the tales about his brothers are known, York is going to end up with the crown in his head even without asking for it.

However...

If Henry gets married with Eleanor of Portugal... it would be funny if she turns out like Isabel of Portugal after she married Juan II of Castille and had a slightly mad progenie. Her genetics plus Henry's...