THICC: The Highly-Inclusive Color Code

Crazy Boris

Banned
unknown.png

Western Europe is pretty much done, moving onto the central part of the continent now.

Extremely well-done, @Crazy Boris !

I do have some suggestions again, though:

- in the France section, there should be a definite colour for Republican France/Radical Republicans/Cult of Reason
- maybe another colour for Robespierreist France and "Reign of Terror" in general
- I would separate "Batavian Republic/Dutch Republic" from the normal Netherlands colour (since OTL Netherlands is a monarchy) and add them to another one of the many Dutch colours.

- One of the Scandinavian colours (maybe Rogaland) could double up as "Lutheran State". Continuing this method, you can incorporate a homeland for most religions/religious groups into the colour scheme.

Last edited:
Wow, that's a big update, and it looks nice, but still feeling that Peru-Bolivia and Gran Columbia is lacking, though the rest of South America looks decent

Gran Columbia has a good variety on DCS, sorry to pester on another scheme, but it is useful there ;).

Peru-Bolivia

Perhaps some could be split off Moche,
add in a Peruvian/Incan Amazon (which could be paired with a Portuguese Andes),
also maybe some alts. to show the provincial sub divisions of colonial spain?
(also helped with DCS, as SUCK is limited, and TOAST3R isn't there yet)

Otherwise though, despite a limited alt list, the core is looking really good :).

Keep up the great work,
from ML8991

EDIT: P.S. Also noted there is no Anglo-French Union, from either side, colour, could this be an added colour?

Looking good once more :D,

Would suggest maybe getting some more splits in Austria though, such as Salzburg, Carinola and Tyrol e.g., given how disunited Austria historically has been ;). Also, an Independent Brandenburg colour would be cool :), as well as some others, such as Luneburg, Munster and Franconia. As a final thing, maybe Tarano, or otherwise an Apulian state colour?

Best of luck with the reworking of the other regions, and your progress into new ones,
looking forward to what comes next,
all the best,
ML8991

All lovely updates! I would have suggestions for Germany though:

- Split "East Germany" off Communist Germany and make a new colour, doubling for "Russian Germany".
- Add several colours for the Rhineland (Rheinprovinz, Rhenish Republic, far-left Rhineland, French Rhineland, Dutch/Belgian Rhineland)
- Add a colour for the Ruhr area and then split Spartacists off "Communist Germany" and put it onto the Ruhr colour.
- Make one of the new far-left colours duble for Syndicalist Germany/Secondary Communist Germany.
- Add a colour for "Far-left Bavaria/Bavarian Soviet Republic" for the Bayrische Räterepublik

- Double up Hamburg with "Secondary Hansa"?
- Split Baden and Swabia.
- I would also split up Nazi and Fascist Germany.

Regarding Eastern Europe, you should change/add:

- Far-left Poland
- Far-right Poland (Pilsudzski!)
- Polish Catholic theocracy
- and I think Poland-Lithuania should be split from Poland
- Far-left Hungary (Bela Kun!)
- split off Sudetenland and have it double as "Germanic Eastern Europe"
- what about Carpathoruthenia/Zakarpattia?
- Free City of Danzig/general city-state

Regarding other sections:

- Memelland/Germanic Baltics
- Ingria/Russian Baltics
- Split Lithuanian Republic and Lithuanian Monarchy
- maybe add Courland as a separate colour?
- Add Thalassocracy colours for England, France, Spain and Italy (at least) and the Hudson Bay Company (this was inspired by @Drex 's lovely colour scheme DCS).
- Double up ancient Italian states with modern provinces
- Add a colour for Molise, double it up with Slavic Italy.
- Add or double a colour with "Far-left/Communist Greece"
- Add "far-right Greece"

Last edited:
Only thing I can think to add to Alta's extensive list is perhaps could Silesia be split up more, as it spent much of the 1200-1600s disunited.

But this scheme is really coming together, amazed at your pace as well as grateful for you taking on our thoughts.

Best of luck and looking forward to the next update.

nah, you'll always have me support @ST15RM :p, you got a nice blend also :p, also, give us a comprehensive blast like you have been thus far, (even if some of my thoughts have been pushed out ;) ) , and then you two can be the biggest schemes :p.

Very nice :D, good to see a nice balance coming together

I'd suggest taking a look at TOAST3R for their work in Canada, and i imagine their north america will be similar, as mein gott, they have a lot there. But i know that'd be a pain in the butt to go back into doing, so leave it a bit :p.

On the whole though, really appreciate the Silesia additions, really will add some life to that region, and your tweaks across the board, absolutely smashing :).
Good luck for Russia ;)

Crazy Boris

Banned
unknown.png

Europe has been finished, and with some more entries added in some categories, and Asia is done up to the Middle East. Work on South Asia will start tomorrow.

Here's the header images for the European sections:
-Sverd i Fjell, Norway
-Stonehenge, UK
-Trinity College Library, Dublin
-Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
-The Eiffel Tower on New Years Day, Paris
-Atomium, Brussels
-Flavian Amphitheater, Rome
-Brandenberg Gate, Berlin
-Hill of Crosses, Lithuania
-Prague Astronomical Clock
-The Parthenon, Athens
-St. Basil's Cathedral, Moscow

India update, onward to China!

A very fast pace, but I think you should add quite a few more things in the Persia section:

- Khuzestan most definitely, and double it up with "Sunni Persia"
- Far-left Persia/Iran
- Vedic Persia
- Hindu Persia
- Khorasan
- Aryastan/"Nazi" Persia/ultra-Aryan state (for lack of a better name)
- Baha'i state
- Also lovely would be colours for all 31(?) Iranian provinces.
- Afghani Balochistan
- Wakhan Corridor
- separate Timurids and/or the Ilkhanate from other colours, maybe

In the Central Asia section:
- definitely split the Khanates from OTL states. Khiva, Kokand, Bukhara et al. need their own, separate colours!
- the same for Kimek and other Khanats, and the Basmachi
- Far-left Central Asia
- Mohammed-Reich/Reichskommissariat Turkestan maybe?
- Buddhist Central Asia
- Hindu Central Asia(?)
- Tocharians (maybe with several colours)
- Ferghana Valley state
- City of Samarqand(?)
- Bactria (if I haven't overlooked it)/Greek Central Asia

In North India:

- Split Mughal Empire off Pakistan
- Split "Bengal" and the Pala Empire of Bangladesh (though I don't know how relevant the Pala really were)
- Far-left Bengal
- Far-left Muslim India
- Islamist/*Taliban India (or Pakistan)
- double up Manipur with "Nazi India" and Tripura with "Christian theocracy in India"
- create or double up colours for all OTL Indian states. In the East, this would be done by doubling up Secondary Other North India with the respective state names of East India.
- Jainist India
- I would like two colours for Sikh states, i.e. a splitoff of Khalistan for "Secondary Khalistan"

Regarding South India (or India in general):

- Marxist India
- Maoist India/Naxalites
- other Communist India
- Dalit India/India free of a caste system
- Navarana Buddhism/Buddho-Communism
- Split off Anuradhapura
- Far-left and far-right Tamil nation
- Telugu nation
- Dravidistan/united South India, ideally also a far-left Dravidistan and/or a far-right one
- Indian Thalassocracy/Indian Ocean Empire
- Charvaka (an early form of Atheism it seems, based on "Amoralism", i.e. the belief that being moral on Earth is totally irrelevant)
- Baha'i state in India
- Kumari Kandam/lost Indian civilisation (that's the Indian Ocean equivalent to Atlantis)
- double up (or create) colours for OTL Indian states
- French India (Pondicherry!)
- Portuguese India (Goa!)
- Angrezi Raj/still-British India
- Dutch India
- German India
- Arab South India
- Persian India
- Polish India (if you want)
- Danish/Scandinavian India
- Hindutva/Hindu theocracy
- Vedic/Sanskrit-speaking India
- Pacifist India (Gandhi!)
- St. Thomas Christians (in Kerala)
- Swahili/East African India
- Chagos Islands
- African/Bantu India
- Indonesian (esp. Srivijaya) India
- North Sentinel Island/totally isolated civ
- Sinhala nation in "mainland" India would be good

Last edited:
Already given Indian suggestions in PM,so here be my Chinese suggestions

Would say add in the rest of the 8 Nation alliance as options for China's ( So French, alongside Guangzhouwan, American, Russian (with Port Arthur perhaps (even though this was lost quickly), German (with Qingdao), Italian and Central European (as Austria-Hungarian is too specific))

Also would perhaps Shanghai could also have international territory as a secondary, and Weihai(wei) could be secondary Chinese city state/ General Chinese Treaty port.

Otherwise seems good from my perspective, on top of what Alta said above.

Last edited: