The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

Also, why has the Halabja Governorate not been added to Iraq? It should look like something like this:

Immagine.png

The Estonian-Russian Border dispute is also missing:
Baltic_states_borders.jpg

Estonia Russia.png

And regarding Moldavia, it is missing a part of the Taraclia district:

Moldova.png

Last edited:
2024 Caucasus.png

Before I patch the q-bam, I wanted to see what you guys think of this patch. I edited the internal divisions of Azerbaijan and Armenia, as well as the borders of those 2 countries with Georgia, Turkey, Iran, and each other. I mainly decided to do this while trying to re-patch the Kura river basin, and I noticed that Azerbaijan's internal divisions were completely wrong in several areas.

View attachment 883342
Before I patch the q-bam, I wanted to see what you guys think of this patch. I edited the internal divisions of Azerbaijan and Armenia, as well as the borders of those 2 countries with Georgia, Turkey, Iran, and each other. I mainly decided to do this while trying to re-patch the Kura river basin, and I noticed that Azerbaijan's internal divisions were completely wrong in several areas.
For me, it's fine like this

View attachment 883342
For me, it's also fine but as @Marco Rivignani said I would also suggest that the other territories/dispute be added (at least the Russia-Estonia border dispute)

Estonia.png

The Estonian territorial claims arrive to the small protrusion down the lake (https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Estonian-Russian_territorial_claims.png)

Last edited:
For me, it's also fine but as @Marco Rivignani said I would also suggest that the other territories/dispute be added (at least the Russia-Estonia border dispute)

View attachment 884187
The Estonian territorial claims arrive to the small protrusion down the lake (https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Estonian-Russian_territorial_claims.png)
I did add those patches, but deviantart is being funky with updating your works. It also has the Iraq and Moldova patches as well

I've found myself needing some historical maps (1776, 1750, and many other maps between the Spanish discovery of the Americas and 1800) but most of the ones I've found are outdated in relation to the maps I use, so I think doing an update of several historical maps would be good, though that's my opinion.
https://www.deviantart.com/crazy-boris/art/July-4-1776-955489942 Here's Boris's Map for 1776
https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...rical-map-thread.404984/page-86#post-22425516 Here's DaniCB's map for 1756
I would link mine, but I feel like mine are a little out of date and are less detailed

I did add those patches, but deviantart is being funky with updating your works. It also has the Iraq and Moldova patches as well
Thank you very much for adding my suggestions to the map, only one thing however: there is no point in them being orange; I did that simply to stand out from the one already on the map; in reality thay should be grey just like all the other administrative divisions ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys I know that what I am about to say will be unpopular but I think we should either change the eastern part of North Macedonia or remove it Slovenia-style (some municipalities are missing) and the Rif Dimashq Governorate in Syria should be modified (Al Tanf is in the Homs governorate)

Syria.png
Macedonia.png

Last edited:
Guys please I really need your help to understand what the hell is going on in Syria; especially about the Rif Dimashq Governorate and Homs Governorate border as none of the map seems to be 100% right:

Syria.png

The one we currently have on the map is wrong since Al-Tanf is in Homs, not Rif Dimash Governorate

Mappa del mondo 2024.png

The Old one is also wrong since the Sabaa Biyar subdistrict is absent

Syria - Copia.png

So maybe something like this?

Also about North Macedonia, I redid again the internal divisions to be even more accurate:
full_qbam_by_sharklord1_dgg6mm4 (1).png

Same with North Korea:
full_qbam_by_sharklord1_dgg6mm4 (2).png

The Halabja Governorate should be red since it's disputed
3.png

Also, one last thing, why don't we add the former river bed of the Dnepr ?
full_qbam_by_sharklord1_dgg6mm4 (1).png

Last edited: