Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread

The car company I found out like a week ago apparently they make RAM and motherboards even back in the '90s
Maybe that would help and force SGI to not fuck of the design (Wonder why the N64 have the jumper pak? Was a SGI design flaw they never truly fixed it) and use a better ram and motherboard design.

But what do you think about the idea of a Sega-themed TL?
You know I would actually like to see somebody do that, the only real problem with making a Sega-themed TL is the in the words of Nivek That Sega has the uncanny ability of screwing themselves over Even when it doesn't make sense Looking at you Saturn launch in the US

You know I would actually like to see somebody do that, the only real problem with making a Sega-themed TL is the in the words of Nivek That Sega has the uncanny ability of screwing themselves over Even when it doesn't make sense Looking at you Saturn launch in the US
Right, but perhaps here, keep Sega under Paramount?

Would that even be possible Because again the point diversion in my timeline is 1993 Was Sega still under Paramount's control by 93?
No, he tend to miss otl with his ideas. So he's very unreliable

Another Sega idea: Digio cam going somewhere. Sega made a digital camera in 1990, and it wasn't even that bad of a camera. Always wondered what could become of this. IOTL, the release of Digio SJ-1 was very limited (to Japan and, somehow, Australia).

Would be ironic if Sega move into camera and optics...i

If you need help,send PM but 1993 must be too late to salvage the Saturn unless Sega delay it

I have a pretty interesting question:

Back in the late 1940s, there was a competition at the Walt Disney Studios to see whether "Cinderella" or "Alice in Wonderland" would end up releasing first. Of course IOTL Cinderella ended up releasing before Alice. I haven't seen many people ask this, but what if somehow, "Alice in Wonderland" ended up releasing before "Cinderella".

My atl James Bond 007 cast
Sean Connery (1960-1970)
Roger Moore (1970-1980)
Michael billingtion (1980-1986)
Sam neill (1986-1995)
James purefoy (1995-2006)
Henry cavill (????-????)