Hearts of Iron IV "Fictionalization."

India Update

Dumanios made a few updates to India I thought I'd share.

0kFIZDgnT_OPTN4CCSehCA.png

The Cult Awakens is the Fascist Path of India. The Empire of India is non aligned and Democratic. Mola Ram from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is the Fascist leader of India.

Light refresher, the events of War of the Worlds: Global Dispatches, are canon here. Which show India becoming independent much earlier in 1898 post War of the Worlds, Meaning the Captain Nemo/Dakkar royal family were able to return to their home country, Nemo being an exiled prince in the source material.

Current leaders are:

Emperor Dakkar with his portrait by Dave Dorman
Janni Dakkar from the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Though an obvious alternate version of her.
Mowgli portrayed by his actor, Sabu Dastagir
Chattar Lal from Temple of Doom, portrayed by his actor Roshan Seth as the real life figure Nehru
Sohan Bhai from the novel Happy as the Ghandi stand in with Ghandi's portrait from Kaiserreich.

Emperor Dakkar, like King George V, dies early in game

YZXKAAZ5S8qFKWybMy1uGg-min.png

ERTN_w9oSc6WmayuPv_oqQ.png

You know after having watched some sopranos episodes i have an idea why not have phil leotardo from the sopranos as the shah of iran (its a running joke that phil looked like the shah of iran)

You know after having watched some sopranos episodes i have an idea why not have phil leotardo from the sopranos as the shah of iran (its a running joke that phil looked like the shah of iran)
At this point I don’t have a solid stand in fro
The shah of Iran, though Iran itself has been swapped with Asran from Area 88. It is possible to have a portrait of Phil Leonardo as an inside joke. Actual Phil Leonardo could appear in a Millennium Dawn type mod starting in 2000.

At this point I don’t have a solid stand in fro
The shah of Iran, though Iran itself has been swapped with Asran from Area 88. It is possible to have a portrait of Phil Leonardo as an inside joke. Actual Phil Leonardo could appear in a Millennium Dawn type mod starting in 2000.
Oh as the leader of which country?

Oh as the leader of which country?
None. It would either be possible to give him a political role, along with possibly Tony Soprano, or he would be an obstacle to contend with in regards to organized crime, though Tony Soprano himself is more likely to be mentioned.

None. It would either be possible to give him a political role, along with possibly Tony Soprano, or he would be an obstacle to contend with in regards to organized crime, though Tony Soprano himself is more likely to be mentioned.
Ah yes that would be good

I think little carmine would be more suited since in the show he is ussualy chosen to be the neutral party (and he is able to manipulate emotion)

Not sure yet. I think he would do something memorable and we would hear about it. Same thing with Walter White from Breaking Bad, though Heisenberg in that case.
Well maybe regarding the mafia war since (without getting into spoiler) towards in the end of the show there is a war and the winner will get a mention (maybe this will affect stability in the jersey area)

Well maybe regarding the mafia war since (without getting into spoiler) towards in the end of the show there is a war and the winner will get a mention (maybe this will affect stability in the jersey area)
New Jersey is replace by New Guernsey from both DC Comics and Grand Theft Auto. Meaning a gang war would likely be even worse given the number for fictional crime lords involved.

New Jersey is replace by New Guernsey from both DC Comics and Grand Theft Auto. Meaning a gang war would likely be even worse given the number for fictional crime lords involved.
Then i would feel tony and the rest of the crew will play a big part in jersey/guernsey

Also i think for walter an event regarding a drug traffickinh operation in the mexican border could work (mentioning it is distributed from a restaurant branch and a dea agent working on the case wouodnt hurt either)