As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Any questions, comments, etc. before we get to Wicked and Enchanted?

Also coming up; American Gangster, National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets, Bee Movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks (Live action movie), I am Legend and Sweeney Todd.
A is wicked going to be the same as OTL
B can we make Bee movie a bit better by having Jerry Seinfeld get a bit better at comedy

Any questions, comments, etc. before we get to Wicked and Enchanted?

Also coming up; American Gangster, National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets, Bee Movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks (Live action movie), I am Legend and Sweeney Todd.
Wonder if we'll get to see Disney Gigantic film that we got in the old TL? Copy and paste as there was before or maybe tweak the cast if need be.

Wonder if we'll get to see Disney Gigantic film that we got in the old TL? Copy and paste as there was before or maybe tweak the cast if need be.
Gigantic will definitely be in the pipeline, but I'm not sure what year it should come out.

2008: How does everybody feel about Bolt? Could that be butterflied?
2009: Princess and the Frog
2010: Since Rapunzel came out in 1979 ITTL, maybe Gigantic comes out in 2010?

Gigantic will definitely be in the pipeline, but I'm not sure what year it should come out.

I think Bolt could be kept intact.

Okay, so here's what the pipeline can be:

2008: Bolt
2009: The Princess and the Frog
2010: Gigantic

How's this?
Bolt could become American Dog. See here:

2010 for Gigantic for sure.

I think Bolt could be kept intact.
S
MV5BMTQ2MzIzNDM4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDA2NzAzMw@@._V1_.jpg

Disturbia
Released on January 26, 2007 by RKO Radio Pictures through Peacock Releasing.

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
After this film's release, Ivan Reitman's production company Montecito Pictures signed a first-look deal with Paramount, clearing the last real hurdle for Ghostbusters 3 to finally begin production.
Disturbia proved to be a modest box office hit, opening to mixed reviews.​
So you are going to do a thrid ghost buster movie. I would suggest using a varation of the plot of the 2009 ghostbusters video. Here's alink to it's wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters:_The_Video_Game. Changes I would suggest making is replacing the return of the stay puff marshashmellow with a ghost possing a macy day parade ballon of a ficational cartoon and would also give the buster new recutit rookie a real name . We may what to replace the ending of the busters decing that five busters is one two many but offer the new rookie to head a new ghost branch office in another city with the busters deciding they too old to hunt ghost (by the time a fourth movie come out the oringal 4 busters will be all over 60) and so retire and leaving the ghost busters new york office in the hands of rookie who porceeds to post a help wanted ad in the page . I would the plotline of ghost busters sactum of slime for ghost busters for ghostbusters 4 . Here a link to it's wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters:_Sanctum_of_Slime. Sactume of slime would work best in New york but IT could work elsewhere with some changes. I like idea of emma stone and johan hill being cast in ghost busters 4 do to a rummor of them being in ghost busters 3 do them taking a publicity shot behind in the ecto one

The Romney/Weinstein Company (TRWC) confirms they will rebrand AEG TV to appease cable and satellite providers who are reluctant to continue carrying the disgraced network.
- The New York Times
Well this made me think of Russo's new promotion. If TRWC didn't make an effort to change AEG, would that promotion have ended up on a streaming platform?

Well this made me think of Russo's new promotion. If TRWC didn't make an effort to change AEG, would that promotion have ended up on a streaming platform?
Internet speeds have not yet reached a level for streaming to become viable. At least not for another three or four years. A lot of homes are still phasing out dialup in favor of cable or fiber internet.

Battle Dome Wrestling, the new promotion from Russo, will likely still be broadcast on TRWC's reformat of AEG TV. More likely in prime time to compete with AEW on the Peacock platforms, WCW on the Turner platforms, ECW on XYZ, ESPN or Showtime, TNA on the Bally platforms and NWA on the Disney platforms.

Battle Dome will also have pay per views and an official YouTube channel for matches TRWC might deem unsuitable for basic cable.

As YouTube continues to grow, it's inevitable that pro sports would embrace the upstart platform.

During the 2006-07 season, the Mighty Ducks of San Diego became the first NHL franchise to launch its official YouTube channel. Initially, the club uploaded exclusive interviews with players and coaches, along with key moments in team history and high definition remasters of the Mighty Ducks animated series. It also served as a platform for Tiffany Disney and her general manager Brian Burke to chat directly with fans.

Since then, the rest of the league has followed suit.