As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I agree. We all know what happened to the original American Magic timeline and how ian5786 messed it all up... *cough cough* Twilight premiere shooting *cough cough* Star Fox Vs Sakura Wars *cough cough* Jimmy Kraken *cough cough* Beavis and Butt-Head vs Lupin the 3rd *cough cough* The Jimmy Nobita Power Movie *cough cough* Mike Judge getting married to Mika Kanai *cough cough* Halo getting a freaking Disney animated movie of all things *cough cough*

On another subject, @Duc4AlternateHistory, have you even asked ON1988 for permission before posting any of your stuff? Plus, could you PLEASE STOP SPAMMING?!
Thank You. I thought I was going crazy disliking all the spam and non-canon request posting.

Looking ahead to the National Conventions
Reform National Convention

First Union Center; Philadelphia, PA
July 31 thru August 3
Leading candidates: Jack Kemp, Lowell Weicker, John Kasich, John McCain, George Pataki

Republican National Convention
The Summit; Houston, TX
August 7 thru 11
Leading candidates: Harvey Weinstein, Ken Lay, George W. Bush, Lamar Alexander

Democratic National Convention
Staples Center; Los Angeles, CA
August 14 thru 17
Leading candidates: Al Gore, Bill Bradley, Dick Gephardt, John Kerry, Jesse Jackson
I vote for Weicker, Weinstein, and Jackson.

June 21, 2000

With many classic films of yesteryear containing content deemed objectionable by today's audiences, the Motion Picture Association of America voted unanimously to adopt an industrywide disclaimer for use on future home media releases:

"The home media release of this motion picture is intended for film collectors. The following contains [racial/gender/cultural] prejudices that were common in American society at the time of its original release. These depictions were wrong then and are wrong today. These views do not represent the copyright proprietor's views of today's society. This film is presented in its original theatrical version, because removing content would be tantamount to pretending these prejudices never happened."

Resolution adopted unanimously by the Motion Picture Association of America's member studios.

Jack Valenti
President of the Motion Picture Association of America

Walter E. Disney, Jr.
Chairman of the Board; Disney Enterprises, Inc.

Michael D. Eisner
Chairman; The Jim Henson Company

Richard Donner
Chairman; Warner Bros., Inc.

Brian Gazer
Chairman; Universal City Studios, Inc.

Sherry Lansing
Chief Executive Officer; Columbia-TriStar Industries, Inc.

Jeffrey Katzenberg
Vice Chairman; DreamWorks SKG

Norman Lear
Chairman; Paramount Pictures Corporation

Haim Saban
Chairman of the Board; Saban International

Rick McCallum
Chairman; RKO Radio Pictures

Barbara Broccoli

Chief Executive Officer; Turner Pictures Worldwide

Jeffrey Bewkes
Chief Executive Officer; Bally's Hollywood Pictures

I don't think that austirlia wonderland would be strunggling because I doubt that six kings would have sold to people who ran the ground that parmount sold it to.

June 21, 2000

With many classic films of yesteryear containing content deemed objectionable by today's audiences, the Motion Picture Association of America voted unanimously to adopt an industrywide disclaimer for use on future home media releases:

"The home media release of this motion picture is intended for film collectors. The following contains [racial/gender/cultural] prejudices that were common in American society at the time of its original release. These depictions were wrong then and are wrong today. These views do not represent the copyright proprietor's views of today's society. This film is presented in its original theatrical version, because removing content would be tantamount to pretending these prejudices never happened."

Resolution adopted unanimously by the Motion Picture Association of America's member studios.

Jack Valenti
President of the Motion Picture Association of America

Walter E. Disney, Jr.
Chairman of the Board; Disney Enterprises, Inc.

Michael D. Eisner
Chairman; The Jim Henson Company

Richard Donner
Chairman; Warner Bros., Inc.

Brian Gazer
Chairman; Universal City Studios, Inc.

Sherry Lansing
Chief Executive Officer; Columbia-TriStar Industries, Inc.

Jeffrey Katzenberg
Vice Chairman; DreamWorks SKG

Norman Lear
Chairman; Paramount Pictures Corporation

Haim Saban
Chairman of the Board; Saban International

Rick McCallum
Chairman; RKO Radio Pictures

Barbara Broccoli
Chief Executive Officer; Turner Pictures Worldwide

Jeffrey Bewkes
Chief Executive Officer; Bally's Hollywood Pictures