All the OTL maps from 500 CE to 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone make a map of Euroepe and the Mediterranean Basin in 1804 for me? I like the scale of the maps of just Europe, but I need Egypt on the map too. Thanks.

INDO-GREEKS!!!
500px-IndoGreekCampaings.jpg

kushan_empire_map.gif

IndoGreekKingdomMap.jpg

Good Job Guys!

Great job on all of these maps. i just started a new map thread, the link is in my signature. check it out and make it great like this one!

The search function doesn't seem to be working very well for me at the moment, so I was wondering if someone could help me find, or if possible, produce a map of the world in 27 BCE?

Is there a global UCS style map of 1866? I have the one for 1861, and the smaller older version (The one w/ New Caledonia) of 1870, trying to find one in between and looking through this thread is taking quite a while.

I'd appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

anyone have a large map of north america from around 1700, showing the colonies there and river lines

Last edited:
can someone give me a large scale map of all of the americas with internal borders from 1863-5, including rivers if possible

Map of the 16 Aryan Nations from the Vendidad section of the Avesta, the holy book of the Zoroastrians.
vendidadnations.jpg

I need a map of Europe from 950 CE for a timeline I'm working on. Does anyone have one, or can make one for me?

It should also be noted that Italy and Germany need to be separated.

The search function doesn't seem to be working very well for me at the moment, so I was wondering if someone could help me find, or if possible, produce a map of the world in 27 BCE?

Here you are!

Augustan Rome in 27BC: based on this largely accurate map. I have a version with rivers too, if that would be more helpful to you!

Edit: Christ, just realised this request is 18 months old! Ha. Better late than never I suppose...

Augustan Rome.png

Just wondering does anyone have a Q-BAM World map of 1629? I know its a weird year but I need it for a map series/timeline I want to start work on. If you guys do thanks! If not then its not going to be pretty. Haha.

Hi all!,

i'm looking for maps from 1936, but real map with details like mostly all city... etc. I found link for maps.com but those map we need to pay for it.

My goal is to prepare a world battle map for a virtual world (game on an other forum. I want to reproduce a WWII at our own. The game will start in 1935 and actually i got and make a world blank map to put color of nation on it... so for this its done. But for battle i want Countries maps from this years mostly and be use to make battle plan. I dont really want a global map with sector like Hearts of Iron III. Just a Common map with city, railroad, river, road, etc than i can use to modified it for the game.

So anyone can help me ?

PS:

I'm looking for something like this and i dont ask to anyone to made it for me, just want place's where i can find it without paying it.

For city's:

05.jpg

For country's
germany-1917.JPG

You do not need to colour virtually every country in, and half those colours are pretty bad (Angola and the DRC are virtually impossible to tell apart for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.