The HEART Development and Core Thread

Here they are, the Low countries in 1914

I did Belgium and Luxemburg as well as it was't a huge job, when the basemap is finished I will be making historic patches for the Dutch coastline
Though for now I hope this helps
1712992981603.png

Last edited:
Patch #83

1 new country and 3 new states, 25 states are now fully done, halfway :D

Added Tanzania
Added Louisiana
Added Arkansas
Added Missouri
1713000299447.png
1713000282959.png

I should be done with the Midwest today and will then start moving west. I propose dividing the rest of the country between us as shown.
I assume there is missing an attachement here?
Also, have you started using the shapefile method I described?
No I am continueing the way I have been doing it because I couldn't rly make sense of the shapefiles and the way i have been doing it works fine for me

4# Patch for HEART addon:

- County of Bukovina
- Kingdom of Hungary
- Upper Austria
- Moravia
- Tirol fix

- All of Benelux (thanks to JG_Online)
1914_3.png

Sure. Can I do California instead?
If you could leave the states you left over for me plus Kansas, Colorado, Utah and Nevada that would be great, maybe you could do some states in Canada instead? I am only planning to do Quebec and Ontario right now.
Click on the square at the right of the layer in QGIS,
This provides an error for me :( Maybe you have a discord where you can explain to me or send me a PM message here?

Patch #84

Got into the zone and added 5 new states, 30 out of 50 are done!

Added Texas
Added Oklahoma
Added Kansas
Added Colorado
Added New Mexico

1713094150106.png

This saves the shapefile, you can then select it under the import option in G-projector.
Thank you, this works! I will be switching to this methode in future patches

Last edited:
2nd update: Illinois and Wisconsin:

MIDWEST2.jpg

If you could leave the states you left over for me plus Kansas, Colorado, Utah and Nevada that would be great, maybe you could do some states in Canada instead? I am only planning to do Quebec and Ontario right now.
I was just hoping to do a little more of the US since I've finally gotten the hang of the technique but if you've already started those areas you can finish them.

After getting a small taste of glacial lakes I'm not touching Canada with a nine-foot pole and don't envy anyone who does lol, I'll probably move on to Latin America next.