How other threads influence yours

Just wondering how the posts of each of you guys is influenced by previous posts, and how frequently you reckon that occurs. Like in my case, there've been things like on the previous board my 'ATL stereotypes' thread being influenced by somebody else's previous post in the 'More blacks in liy-white states' thread re an ATL with large nos. of blacks as soldiers, ranchers, cowboys, etc in the Plains States, and my post on how hist would've been affected had Custer not been killed at LBH, influenced by the thread on WI the Red Baron had survived WWI.

Grey Wolf

Gone Fishin'
Donor
Melvin Loh said:
Just wondering how the posts of each of you guys is influenced by previous posts, and how frequently you reckon that occurs. Like in my case, there've been things like on the previous board my 'ATL stereotypes' thread being influenced by somebody else's previous post in the 'More blacks in liy-white states' thread re an ATL with large nos. of blacks as soldiers, ranchers, cowboys, etc in the Plains States, and my post on how hist would've been affected had Custer not been killed at LBH, influenced by the thread on WI the Red Baron had survived WWI.

I rarely start threads and when I do they are usually influenced either by what I have read in a book, or on another forum (often worldatwar.net). Having said that, my constitutional amendment thread was influenced by what someone (Diffin ?) said in a Chat thread, but I cannot recall the exact details.

Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf said:
I rarely start threads and when I do they are usually influenced either by what I have read in a book, or on another forum (often worldatwar.net). Having said that, my constitutional amendment thread was influenced by what someone (Diffin ?) said in a Chat thread, but I cannot recall the exact details.

Grey Wolf

You seem to have been influenced by my comments/arguments on the "Which way do you lean politically?" thread. You noted that it was not only acceptable, but often popular in the US for social conservatives/reactionaries/etc. to try to eliminate what we view to be destructive laws.

HelloLegend

Banned
Influence is a strange and subtle thing...

The first time I posted a thread on my first day...

Someone else posted a different thread in the spirit of that thought...

We all influence each other in myriad of ways...

Tonight alone, I have influenced you...

For you would in all probability not reach back 200 pages to find this
thread.

Think about that when you answer...